Sumi

Arch Wizard
Characters
Sumia, Sumie, Sumii, Sumio, Sumiu
Platform
iOS, PC
As we get to that time of the year again, the time of joy, harmony, peace, and love, I just want to give a huge thank you to the devs of this game!! From thousands of hours of fun to new friends in and out of the game, thank you. Thank you for helping us get through this past year with loads of fun, accomplishments, and memories. Thank you for this great game and it's continuous improvements, the clarity between the Otters and the player base, and the genuine passion that is found in every nook and cranny of Villagers and Heroes. Thank you Otters for everything you do!!

miguelaqp

Priest
Characters
Gremio Mafia Latina
Platform
PC
Buenas noches se les agradece a los desarrolladores por las buenas actualizaciones que realizaron este año, muchas gracias por crear una buena comunidad virtual
vh-12-24-18-768x253.jpg

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you devs for the amazing work you all do for us, it takes alot of work and commitment to continuously work on this game. We all appreciate and thank you for all the hard work you guys do, the event zones, the raids, even the big fixes and the game in general to be honest, but mostly for continuing communications with the community, listening to the community and then trying to make their wishes come true is HUUGEEE!! So thank you for all your hard work! And happy holidays! 😄

leonardoaqp

Citizen
Characters
leonardoaqp
Platform
PC, Steam
Thanks to the developers for their great work on the new updates and new toys, keep improving and making Villagers and Heroes a good game as it has been so far, Merry Christmas!

Wait

Great Adventurer
Characters
Wait,Bubble O Seven, Powunow, Wait 4Bubbles, and Baby Bubble
Platform
iOS, PC
otter 1.jpg Thank you Otters and my friends of Villagers and Heroes!

Reactions: Renaiss
  • Happyx1

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
Last edited
@Isa Beau - I think you inspired Math Fish to go to town with holiday screaming goats this morn! 😁

And thank you, Everyone, for all of your kind posts here. ❤
She did. After watching that one I thought "I wonder what else this guy has" and found the jackpot. lol

Reactions: Wait and Isa Beau
  • Lovex1
  • Hahax1