Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow
Platform
Android
IMG_20201017_200535.jpg

As from highlighted sections of the teleporter map (pyrron armor) it's not accessible. This can be found on multiple pyrron zone. This is a design side rather than a bug so i have not reported anything in game. Also this is for mobile.

Reactions: John Cena
  • Likex1

Ildranach

Squirrel
Platform
Android, PC
I did bug this in game as it is not consistent which teleporter gets cut off, depending on teleporter visited. It'd be great if there was a way to pan the map if things are blocked, or if it could be zoomed out a bit more to get everything on screen and accessible.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I think that looks like something that should be reported to the devs through a bug report. (And if mobile still isn't able to submit screenshots, you could always upload an image to a filesharing website and include the URL in the bug report.) Something similar happened with the teleporter npc in Sapphira's (the one by Valuna.) In that case, the fix was to move the npc by a couple of feet. (I suspect in the case of Armory, it might be a slightly more complicated fix.)

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Platform
Android
I think that looks like something that should be reported to the devs through a bug report. (And if mobile still isn't able to submit screenshots, you could always upload an image to a filesharing website and include the URL in the bug report.) Something similar happened with the teleporter npc in Sapphira's (the one by Valuna.) In that case, the fix was to move the npc by a couple of feet. (I suspect in the case of Armory, it might be a slightly more complicated fix.)
Bug report can be done but it's a map design issue. In this case the map needs to be resize again to include the teleporter location properly in the map. This is what i think and i can very much be wrong.

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Platform
Android
It'd be great if there was a way to pan the map if things are blocked, or if it could be zoomed out a bit more to get everything on screen and accessible.
That would be a great addition on the mobile side 👍🏼🙂

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
Are the ports not there or just showing not there in the map? 😛

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
Oh so when you port in does it show you off the map? Just curious

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I think the problem is they are so close to the edge of the zone they are off map on mobile - which means you can't select them as a destination.

• Angryx1

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
Yeah I understood that. But my question is if you port there from another zone are you off the map

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
It's the internal map teleporters - you can't teleport to them from outside the zone, nor if they are are off map, can you teleport to them from the other teleporters.

You don't end up off map because you simply can't teleport to them, you have to run.

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
Then how do you get inside the zone on the first place to see the map?

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Platform
Android
The teleporter is there and within map, there is no problem is that. The problem is i first had to select the teleporter from the map. Which is not possible as it is blocked. So yes its working only when i am able to click on it. The map needs a bit resize to properly visible the teleporter. And resize means only in the map, no changes required on the actual zone.

• Likex1

Sumi

Adventurer
Characters
Sumia, Sumie, Sumii, Sumio, Sumiu
Platform
iOS
This is in all the Pyrron zones with teleporters that use that map format of teleporting. When I click on the top teleported button, even though the symbol on this pop up map is off the grid/not in the right spot, my character gets teleported to the backside of the top teleport statue. All the teleports work just fine- it's just a matter of where the button is on the pop up map.

• Likex1

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
Android, PC
I also bug reported this to its very hard for mobile players to click teleports in pyrron, i had to take long way around to elders there because of the teleports vs map.