Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Hi Otters, I'm looking forward to the Oases EZ and I'd like to offer the following suggestions. πŸ€“πŸ‘‡
  1. New Mount idea, a "Carpet of Many Colors"... maybe several gradient color combinations could be offered? Forest gradient (green, yellow, brown)... Water gradient (blue, green, teal)... Fire gradient (red, orange, yellow)... Sunset gradient (red, orange, purple)... Twilight gradient (dark blue, cornflower blue, purple).
  2. New Imperial Cobra Mount colors... the blue/gold is gorgeous and I'd love to see it in red/gold, purple/gold, black/gold and maybe even green/gold.
  3. Interesting mechanics added to Pharaohs... so we're not just standing around, doing afk dps. Like the Empowered Ladder, but with damage that most players can survive, as long as they're paying attention and avoiding flames, runes, adds, etc.
  4. Add Villager buffs to the Treat shop... so we can buy them with extra EZ currency.
  5. Add Mystical Egyptian style weapon skins to the Crown or EZ shop.
  6. Pink or Teal Shendyt fashion... to match the awesome pink/teal feathered wings.
Once again, thank you for listening. πŸ‘‹πŸ™‚

Lostsphinx

Hero
Characters
Lucky1
Platform
Android
Don't know where else to put this but, I have an idea for new mount for the Oasis event
Huge scarab beetle mount, that can fly over water, or atleast have double jump ability, you could even make a crown shop exclusive golden beetle like you seen in ancient Egyptian art.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Don't know where else to put this but, I have an idea for new mount for the Oasis event
Huge scarab beetle mount, that can fly over water, or atleast have double jump ability, you could even make a crown shop exclusive golden beetle like you seen in ancient Egyptian art.
Reallly really like the beetle idea!! That would be awesome! In jewel tones 😍😍