Perlio

Villager
Platform
iOS
For the servers, I would like to suggest Renaming them to something else And remove the dates of origination. The dates that the server opened influenced my decision for which server to join. In addition, naming the servers after countries or regions causes citizens of other countries to feel left out. Better to just rename it.

For the default server, can you make it so it rotates between servers automatically weekly/monthly? This can equalize the populations on the servers.

Kulshan

Citizen
Characters
Helos
Platform
iOS
Err... just noticed with the new state build you took out the capped values off all tooltips on mobile. Hopefully this was a mistake? We should be able to know what the caps of certain stats are....

Rait

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
- Garden harvester to harvest entire garden with one click
- Mount 'wardrobe' like blankets, bridles, saddles, ...
- More control over crafted gear

Reactions: Kaydee
  • Likex1

knubson

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Alrik von Balurat
Platform
iOS, PC
It might not be bad if the village vault on the mobile phone / tablet has the same layout as a PC, since at the moment there is often a greater uncertainty among mobile phone players that they might mess up the order of the safe.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Teleporters in Gortrin bringing you from the telepad to the gatherareas (D/E6, B3, eventually H4).
The bosses are lvl 88, which means even at cap you will still aggro them when you just want to do some gathering and are running to those spots (except H4, that only has a mob inbetween telepad and mining nodes, which is free to pass).
a chapter B to that request would be the boss Bublue being moved back from the fishing nodes slightly, because now you cannot use his side of the nodes without having to defeat him every few minutes, which is really stressfull when you have a plenty :p

Reactions: Sinjin, Rubyn and Zaen
  • Likex3

Zaen

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Arcaneium, Vallentine, Ugh, Zaen.
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
This just came across my mind.... P l e a s e. PLEASE. Add more costume/weapon appearances to the game.
every single crafted staff from lv1 to lv95 looks the exact same but with adding more flames/shards for staffs that end with a 6.
every single crafted helmet looks the same, every single crafted robe looks the same, everything looks the same! The wizard elder robes look like the crafted priest robes.. even the dropped armor looks plain and boring.

Maybe add craftable costume/weapon appearances that require alot of different special mob drops, crafted items, refined mats etc. That would add a whole new concept to the game for people like me who hunt cosmetics.

player housing projects? solo projects that require a bit of effort (but much less effort than the village projects). Some examples for the house projects are:
  • a mass stack breaker for eggs/ham/pelts/fleece that has slots for breaking stacks over time.
  • a crafting station/crafting stations for costume appearances/weapon appearances/mounts. some of those outfits/mounts would be easier to make than the others, harder ones would be more detailed-have more textures-maybe even have a special passive rune or ability like wearing this outfit gives you a jump boost, a running speed boost, a swimming speed boost, etc.
  • an automatic ranch feeding station that you have to refill everyday.
  • (if we had instanced housing): a project for expanding the house, a project for special crafting stations for crafting realm themed furniture. A swamp touched bed from marshlands (the crux? sunkentooth? I'm not sure), a living stone statue from pyrron (stormhold), a treant forged chair from greenhaven, etc etc

Also why can't wizards and hunters wear shields! this was a fun feature and I'm not sure what was the reason behind removing it. Even if we don't use them we can make a killer outfit with them!

Roselda

Great Adventurer
Characters
Roselda, Rozelda, Rosarium
Platform
PC
Is it possible to have different chat channels for different languages? When I can't understand a conversation that's going on in another language than my own, I tend to ignore that channel and risk missing something important such as a request for help.

Reactions: Kaydee
  • Lovex1

Slaybelle

Wizard
Platform
iOS
I have a few suggestions for quality of life improvements on mobile:

Bag sorting: A bug fix so that bags fully sort when prompted. Like items don't always sort with like items resulting in sporadic empty slots throughout each bag, as well as stacks of crafting materials randomly scattered across several different bags rather than in consecutive slots in one bag. Now that I have all of the bag unlocked, my bags especially do not like to sort.

World Locations Screen: Add a 'Favorite Locations' to Event, Hubs, and Discovered where we can pin places we know we are going to visit frequently that are not part of a quest. This is especially helpful for gathering purposes if you know you are going to visit a specific location frequently and want to eliminate the scroll through most of the discovered locations list to find it. If a favorite locations section takes up too much space, instead consider a search box that allows you to find the desired location on the discovered list.

Garden: Swipe to harvest and plant rows of crops rather than individually clicking on one single plot at a time.

House: Remove disruptive prompt to use house tickets and remodel when swiping door to access vault or attempting to navigate to the garden. If my finger touches anything more than just the door itself, time for house remodel! At the very least, less sensitivity around the door would stop me in my tracks much less.

If I had to pick one of the above, I'd place priority on bag sorting that way I'm always organized before setting out on the trail.

Thank you!

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow, Argus Skyhawk
Platform
Android, PC
When we block someone we block all the characters of the player in that server. The same thing can be useful in case of adding friends also.
When we are adding someone friend we will add all the characters of the player in that server under friend list.

Anthem

Bog Frog
Platform
PC
When we block someone we block all the characters of the player in that server. The same thing can be useful in case of adding friends also.
When we are adding someone friend we will add all the characters of the player in that server under friend list.
I understand that some players would like this, but I would rather not have all my Characters added to a friends list. If this change is made can we please be able to toggle if on/off?

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I understand that some players would like this, but I would rather not have all my Characters added to a friends list. If this change is made can we please be able to toggle if on/off?
I would also suggest that the default be off. Players that want it can turn it on. Those who don't want it (and may not know it exists) can leave it off.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Posted elsewhere:

1) Mobil chat needs to either implement the /clearcache (or have a max line count for chat, or have them timeout after a cooldown period, or have a max chat buffer).

As it stands today, the chat function is an undisputed heavyweight memory leak on mobil. It’d be nice to be able to run raids/elders and enjoy other game content without having to reboot so frequently just to keep the game responsive. My device is relatively new, so it isn’t an hardware issue... the problem is there is no upper bound on chat scroll back buffer and it leaks memory holding onto all the things said (and systemwide ez notifications issued) since login.

2) Never have I ever wanted to initiate a whisper by targeting another player and casting my primary feat, but I’ve silently cursed the developer that decided to make that the default, every ... single... play session... ever where I was the primary healer. Having my device lock up for 10 seconds to open (and close) the chat window because I targeted a player and selected my primary heal feat is aggravating in the extreme.

If I cast a detrimental feat with no target, it should fizzle.
If I cast a detrimental feat with a mob targeted, it should land on the target.

If I cast a beneficial feat with nothing targeted, it should land on the caster.
If I cast a beneficial feat with a mob targeted, it should land on the target’s target.

Targeted aoe should follow these rules too (heals or dmg). Pbaoe (heal or dmg) is a special case; it should always be targeted on the caster, but should never fizzle.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Oh, and you’re going to have to either fix the <expletive deleted> decision to have faction reset on rebirth (before the next xpac), or have to deal with the pitchfork army anyway... so why not just fix it now? It was wrong then. It’s wrong now. It’ll only be worse later.

Reactions: Zysen, Kulshan and CaraLox
  • Likex2
  • Lovex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
Posted elsewhere:

1) Mobil chat needs to either implement the /clearcache (or have a max line count for chat, or have them timeout after a cooldown period, or have a max chat buffer).

As it stands today, the chat function is an undisputed heavyweight memory leak on mobil. It’d be nice to be able to run raids/elders and enjoy other game content without having to reboot so frequently just to keep the game responsive. My device is relatively new, so it isn’t an hardware issue... the problem is there is no upper bound on chat scroll back buffer and it leaks memory holding onto all the things said (and systemwide ez notifications issued) since login.
oh, is that why I have to reboot my iPad everyday?
I have a 6th gen iPad and V&H is the only app that I have trouble with.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
oh, is that why I have to reboot my iPad everyday?
I have a 6th gen iPad and V&H is the only app that I have trouble with.
I can’t really speak to your device specifically, but I have 5th gen iPad and honey’s is a 7th gen. We both suffer equally from this problem.

Reactions: Zlin and CaraLox
  • Likex2

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
I can’t really speak to your device specifically, but I have 5th gen iPad and honey’s is a 7th gen. We both suffer equally from this problem.
I have submitted a few bug reports over this.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
It definitely drains my battery faster then just playing the game. Iv always found that weird. I won’t even chat if battery is low cause I know I’ll have half the game time then if I was just zoning everywhere.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
I’m not a hardcore role-player personally, but I’m sensitive to making changes that would negatively impact those who do. That said, players should be precluded from casting their pets in Zorian Bountylands, Event Zones, or in raids. If not that, pets should at the very least not be targetable using the ‘cycle target’ button/key.