CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
Is there an Ardent Pride Parade in June? 🤔 If not then can we have one?

Please do NOT bring politics or social issues into our game. We have a diverse player base, with players from around the world and what might be politically or socially acceptable to one group, might be unacceptable to another. IMHO, it's best for V&H to remain friendly, respectful and neutral.

besides, the suggestion doesn’t fit with the topic of this thread.

if you want to do a parade, then feel free to gather your friends and parade through ardent.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
  1. PC
  2. Steam
besides, the suggestion doesn’t fit with the topic of this thread.

if you want to do a parade, then feel free to gather your friends and parade through ardent.
It depends on your interpretation of "Quality of Life". The one implied by the Otters (the ones who brought this up) pertains only to in-game content that makes playing it a smoother and less aggravating experience - you know, those little things that drive players nuts every time they see them and wish they could be made better. The parade indeed has nothing to do with such Quality of Life content inside Villagers and Heroes. That is a player-driven event that, provided it remains peaceful, can remain in the game as long as they want.

If one interprets Quality of Life as something that makes one's real life better, then this makes the scope much broader than even the game itself and includes LGBTQ, among many other things I mentioned before. All that, however, belongs out in the real world, not here. By all means, find something than makes your life that much better: it doesn't last a super long time. Just don't try to impose any of that on other people.

xxacadiaxx

Eldritch Hunter
Characters
xxacadiaxx , luciferlux
Platform
  1. iOS
a quality of life suggestion:

make the class outfits gender neutral or make the appearances able to be flipped between by all toons. I don’t think robes make sense for a hunter and they should be changed to be all the same style that isn’t
A second one: please please please make ramparts obsidian considering how low level the bounties are. It feels like the medallions don’t match the zone and malachite would be better suited for let’s say Mezzanine if we are getting a trade off.

(there’s already gender neutral language in the bio thing, why can’t we have more gender neutral things?)

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
When we obtain the master "Key of Pyrron"... it would be nice if all the Pyrron keys we no longer need, would automatically be removed from our inventory, the same way the "Traven Master Key" replces/removes all unnecessary Traven keys. Because it can be confusing, trying to figure out which keys to keep and which to delete. Another option might be to change the key description, to something like this:

"The Key of Pyrron replaces the following keys (which may now be deleted): [insert list of keys here]."

Kitty

Villager
When we obtain the master "Key of Pyrron"... it would be nice if all the Pyrron keys we no longer need, would automatically be removed from our inventory, the same way the "Traven Master Key" replces/removes all unnecessary Traven keys. Because it can be confusing, trying to figure out which keys to keep and which to delete. Another option might be to change the key description, to something like this:

"The Key of Pyrron replaces the following keys (which may now be deleted): [insert list of keys here]."
Or we could be rid of keys altogether and have enchantments instead.

Kilgharrah

Adventurer
Characters
Kilgharrah, Gwayne, Sylvaena, GeraltOfArdent
Platform
  1. iOS
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I would love to be able to switch drams on mobile! Right now if im running a lvl 95 dram and want to switch to liberty (lvl 94) I have to switch to pc to remove current dram. It’s a nuisance and would definitely improve quality of life!
I have to strongly second this! I play on iPad and have lately been finding myself really wanting to switch drams during raiding sessions.
Another unrelated idea that I want to put out there, in case it hasn't already shown up somewhere among the previous 35 (!) pages of this thread: allow us to buy extra talent tree slots with crowns, just like we already can for wardrobe slots. Especially for my shaman, I would love to be able to switch talent setups between raid sessions and 95 elder runs without having to pay 50 gold every single time. I have never and will never spend crowns on extra wardrobe slots, but would buy extra talent tree slots in a heartbeat, even if they cost a good chunk of crowns!

Rattus

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Zurkus, DrPrepper, Gambianus
Platform
  1. PC
Sorry if this has already been mentioned in these 36 pages but could the game:
  • remember the position of the vault window between sessions, and/or
  • raise the default position a bit?
The way it is now (at least on my oldschool 1280x1024), when moving the cursor from inventory to vault and back, I get repeated reminders about additional vaults I could unlock (thanks, I know).

To avoid this, the top edge of the vault needs to be at least at the same y coordinate as the top edge of the inventory.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
  1. iOS
Overheard elsewhere….

“[mobile needs] The ability to cancel a buff. Or even overwrite it with another, regardless of level. It’s totally and completely wrong to have so much stuff missing that **isn’t fluff** [on the mobile client]. Forget QoL, it’s time that mobil had the same *basic* features that the SAC and steam clients have.”

Don’t get me started on the friends list (pc has greater insight, can control messaging notices, get notifications on events; mobil just gets a ding/no notice/no option to disable/cant see alts), skill queueing (skill depth queueing disparity), failed fizzles (that preclude you from activating a feat until you physically move your character), or that abomination of a scrolling group list. Being forced to make the least bad UI choice, doesn’t make it a good UX choice. If there is anything causing healer angst more than health bars that update every 30ish seconds and party health bars (that update at a different-frequency-than and rarely match the player overhead health bar) hidden by the scroll, I can’t find it.

Reactions: Eguzki and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
This was probably already mentioned, but can the male toons get a makeover like the females?
please?

and yes, i feel like this is a QoL issue… I know the female update was with a hero focused build in the past.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Kitty

Villager
This was probably already mentioned, but can the male toons get a makeover like the females?
please?

and yes, i feel like this is a QoL issue… I know the female update was with a hero focused build in the past.
Be careful of what you wish for

Renaiss

Reader
I would like the amount of gathering supplies from the COG to be based on how many types of gathering nodes there are in each category. Every time I open a supply crate, I get about the same number of each type of supply. That would be fine if each type of gathering had the same number of node types, but they don't. Mining oil is only needed for gathering ore, and there are only two types of bug & fish nodes, but whetstones are needed for wood, fruit, and mushrooms. As a result, I frequently have to sell my surplus of the other supplies to buy more whetstones. Even a slight increase in the number of whetstones included in the supply crates would help.

I didn't feel like reading through all these pages to see if this suggestion has already been made, so I hope I'm not being repetitive.

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. PC
Add Elder levels for all skills. The other skills could give small boost such as a chance for abundant harvest for a defined period of time, shorten growing time, faster gathering, chance of occasionally craft another item , critters request fewer crops, draw more then 25 water per pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.