Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Early on in this thread I posted some general suggestions. Here are a few more specific ones. This is a mixture of my own suggestions and a few of the more commonly requested features.

I'll start with a fairly trivial one that nevertheless irritates me. Way back in the mists of time (well, a few years ago anyway) the ranching tools were purchased through the same board as the gardening seeds. It therefore made sense that the tab was titled "Ranching". Now that those tools are bought from a ranching board, with an option to buy animals or tools, could we please have filters called "Animals" and "Tools" not "Animals" and "Ranching?"

Next a request that several people have also made. Please restore the old method of breaking down fleece, pelts, eggs and ham by crafting, in order to allow players to latch click to break down a large number with just one click.

Another commonly requested feature is a wallet for the various different currencies in the game. I would personally also like to suggest that we simply have one "holiday" or event currency, which like Ducats are now going to do, will remain after an event finishes. This would allow players who may not have the time or inclination to grind their way through every event for the rewards to at least earn some currency towards the future.

Another common request is for a kennel or something similar to the mounts and wardrobes for pets and toys. I believe this would not only benefit players, by emptying out some much needed space, but also improve sales from the crown shop, since there would no longer be the disincentive to buy something that you know will take up bag space and hence probably be relegated to the vault in a short while, never to be seen again.

A couple of quest related specifics next. Most players can tell you there are a number of quest related questions that come up over and over and over again. The first of these is the Horse for Heroism. Numerous players ask/complain about this quest, stating that the tracking doesn't work and they don't know what to do to get the mount. Generally it takes several lines of dialogue before they understand that they need to do the main tutorial quest and then go back to get the horse. Plus when they are at the stage of getting the horse you get a second question of where is Chauncey? since by the time they finish they usually jump straight to Ardent Castle (as the quest directs them) and they have completely forgetten who Chauncey is or where he is. Please just get rid of this as a separate quest and just make the horse one of the rewards for completing the malicious miscreant. Note this will also remove the negative impression new players get that the quest tracking in the game doesn't work, when the horse quest doesn't seem to track.

A second common quest related question relates to the Forever Branch needed for the level woodworking quest. No one can ever see it. I've taken to leaving an alt permanently standing beside the branch and when people ask I log her on and say "I'm standing beside it." Please make it easier to see. The impression I get is this is equally true for both PC and mobile.

Gardening next. This one may be just me, but I doubt it. Whenever you are planting seeds and for whatever reason click a spot you have planted already, it seems to count one use of your 25 seeds anyway, because when you get to the 24th spot, the stack disappears from your cursor, and you have to then drag the one single remaining seed across to the last garden spot to plant. PC gardening is bad enough without this added irritation. Ideally, give PCs the same gardening and ranching as mobile, but failing that, at least stop the annoyance of stacks seemingly expiring before you finish.

Monthly Calendar - please change the order of the items so that the four part item is given at the beginning of each week, not the end. This would allow players a much better chance of getting all four parts, especially in February. I would also ask that the items be rotated around a little. Not to harp on too much about village vs combat, the simple reality is that the final two items (the ones people are most likely to miss) are both village items. In fairness, 9 of the full 31 are village, whilst there are 6 items and 4 xp items that would be considered combat, but it still seems to me that the fixed order appears to indicate that it is considered less of an issue missing the village items.

Another quest related one concerns the Food for Thought quest (the Aberdeen Horses one). Sorry, but this quest is just annoying. Please either mark in some way horses you have already talked to, reduce the overall number, or at least restrict their ability to keep moving around so much. Better still just get rid of the damn thing entirely, whle I still have some hair left.

Finally a suggestion which has been made before, by myself and others, is to have players get a present or "birthday cake" each year on the anniversary of the day their first character (or the account) was created, preferably an account bound item similar to the turkey dinner (except it would be a cake, obviously).

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Adjust the tabs on the ‘seeds’ screen so that seeds are the default and not exotics. Sooo many times people have asked in wc how they’re supposed to level gardening when they’re lvl 1 and the lowest level seed they see for purchase is lvl 2.

Diddle

Citizen
Platform
iOS
I would like to see the spheres in cinder that hold the motes be a different color. As of right now they are very hard to see.
I would like to see the weapon and armor specs be given a chance to craft gear that they want. As it stands right now to get a Legendary mythic gear to drop with the stats and glyphs that you are looking for requires you to craft over 100 of them. That is 1000 blight motes that you can’t get back for one item. The other problem is runes including the glyph runes. Between the blighted recipes and the mythic recipes there is disparity with certain runes dropping. Some you can get off of the blighted recipes, others you have to use the mythic recipes to even get them to drop. This cost 10 times as many motes as blighted for the same rune.
make blight motes tradable or increase the number of motes dropped substantially. It typically takes 20-50 crafted items to get one decent one. That is 200-500 motes for one crafted item if you are crafting mythic gear. The average armor or weapon spec doesn’t have that much time to dedicate to strictly mote hunting, with everything else going on in the game.
Please move the delete button somewhere else. I don’t know how many times I have accidentally hit it.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Last edited
The torches that adorn the trails in the blight zones should be an item store purchasable staff weapon skin

Reactions: Perlio and Zaphyra
  • Angryx1
  • Likex1

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
Adjust the tabs on the ‘seeds’ screen so that seeds are the default and not exotics. Sooo many times people have asked in wc how they’re supposed to level gardening when they’re lvl 1 and the lowest level seed they see for purchase is lvl 3.
Add a feature that will allow you to see information about the seed prior to purchase. You can right click on the seed package after purchase to see this information but that is a bit late.

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Last edited
Outfits that don't have matching shoes/gloves are kind of annoying and sometimes it's hard to find items that will match... so, either we wear a mis-matched outfit, or we go barefoot and gloveless. 😕

I'd like to see all Outfits, have matching accessories... and a greater variety of colors or the ability to dye items to match each other. 😀👍

Reactions: Kitty the Hunter
  • Likex1

Starker

Legendary Hero
Characters
StarkerBR / Starker Reborn
Platform
Android, PC
Oops, and here I am lol

I would like more forms of interaction and things that encourage it.

For example, there are establishments in the city of Ardent from which it is possible to access its interior, something similar to the drink tavern on the Route of the Merchants. Imagine just setting up a meeting or a party with your guild inside a tavern in the city of Ardent! It would be a lot of fun.
Interior access establishments in the villages would be nice too, especially in the houses.

And there is something that I am dying to have, aura! It would be fantastic for our characters to transmit auras around the body, this is a visual effect that I admire a lot.

I believe that Guilds are in need of a few more systems that value them. A Guild Tab where there is information from the Guild, or missions for the Guilds that can generate experience for them, in which it allows the Guild to level up, and these levels provide small benefits for Village and Hero Buffs. Or if not a Guild Skills table, where there will be skills to add points and distribute which will provide small benefits to all members of the Guild. For example, Hero experience bonus skills that have a 5 level limit, at 1/5 level increase 1% and at 5/5 level increase 5%. An increase in skill bonuses that at 1/5 level increases 1%, at 1/5 level increases 5% skill for all Guild members.

At the moment I am out of many ideas, if new ideas come up I will return to the topic. Thank you for your attention! ;)

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba
Platform
Android
There are already people asking for tabs for pets and toys like mounts have and different inventory for them so I only elaborate a bit more about it. Some asked for stables in villages for mounts and pets. What about letting them roam free in the village and only having boards for them next our house? Like this we will see other villagers mounts and pets and also will solve the problem for players who have more than 20 mounts. The boards will serve as a type of inventory for all mounts and pets and toys from which we choose some favourites to put in the mount,pet,toy slots.
We could also name them so that we can see who's player the mounts and pets belong to (for example: ElSheba (mount/pet name)).
And a parking area near the house for mounts that aren't "alive" like brooms, carpets etc.
As for toys those can be displayed in the house.
Wouldn't it be nice to see some dragons sleeping on some peaks or having horses grazing the grass, or spiders making webs, frogs in water, wolves playing etc?
Also have the stinky eggs, traven conches stackable.
Please unbound the crafted trinkets.
It would be great if the brush,lute and flute could be equipped like the other tools.
I guess it already have been written about it but we need a bag for currency, a bag for keys and items that unlock zones( sapphira lock ).

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba
Platform
Android
As for Guild Hall
Have a Adventurer Guild in hub zones that have info on all guilds, on how to join them, daily quests of zones, events calendar etc.
The Adventurer Guild will act as headquarters for all guilds managed by NPCs.
So instead of running around the zone for npc with daily quests, instead have the Daily quests listed on the quests board and the player will choose the quest, go to npc to confirm it, complete it and go back to npc to accept the reward.
Every zone will have an adventurer guild branch with a board with daily quests from that zone (if the zone has any daily).
Guild members will have to go back to the adventurer guild to get guild currency and contribution points will automatically to the player guild.

• Likex1

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba
Platform
Android
And by currency i mean all the medallions, tokens, totems, event currency, cog coins etc used to buy items with it.
Someone already suggested it, but a gold bank in personal vault would be nice and a lockable bag to put stuff that we don't want to sell (it can be the gray bag that is the last, the temporary one)

Reactions: Perlio and Zaphyra
  • Lovex1
  • Likex1

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba
Platform
Android
Kave mentioned about individual guild titles for guild members like weapon master, cook master etc. What if instead of choosing existing titles, we can write them like when we write the name of equipment when we gognoment. I really want to have a title like "The quiet one"

• Likex1

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
As for Guild Hall
Have a Adventurer Guild in hub zones that have info on all guilds, on how to join them, daily quests of zones, events calendar etc.
So instead of running around the zone for npc with daily quests, instead have the Daily quests listed on the quests board and the player will choose the quest, go to npc to confirm it, complete it and go back to npc to accept the reward.
Every zone will have an adventurer guild branch with a board with daily quests from that zone (if the zone has any daily).
Guild members will have to go back to the adventurer guild to get guild currency and contribution points will automatically to the player guild.
Add the feature to rank a village zone with projects like the village but you construct a zone. To open the zone a project board would placed in Wellspring. After the zone was open additional projects boards would be set to rank for environment (tree project/ mob project/ bounty project/ gathering node project/ NPC quest project).

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
As for Guild Hall
I really like the idea of an Adventurer's Guide Board, located near the telepad in each zone. The board could list coordinates for all npcs in the zone (ie: Traveling Vendor C3, Joe Schmoe E6, etc) and it could offer a list of local daily quests, which we could accept from the board... but we must turn them in to the appropriate npc, to collect our rewards. This would make it easy, to be sure you do all dailies and it would help players, who sometimes forget where an npc is located. 🙂

Reactions: Constantine ElSheba
  • Likex1