Salem Ruse

Priest
Platform
iOS, PC
All of my characters on US3 are inside the village Slumberton, it wont load, on PC the loading bar moves to almost full and then stops. On mobile I just get the preparing zone, please wait. Been trying to get back on after porting to the village for about 20 minutes now. And now all of my characters are stuck there in the loading screen. Any ideas how I can play? Thanks!

Salem Ruse

Priest
Platform
iOS, PC
4 and 1/2 hours later, still doing it. Any chance you can kick Slumberton on US3 please, I cannot get any characters online. Thanks.

Tybalt

Master Farmer
Platform
Android
I can't login to my village either. Been like this since 5 pm PST

AprilRayne

Priestess
Characters
Snowlilly, AprilRayne, Lady Lilly
Platform
Android, PC
Same here US1 Celtica Village

Neia

Warrior
Royal Guardian
Characters
Neia, Enia, Enai, Inae, Aien
Platform
PC
To those who are blocked, have you send a bugreport, or a cs ticket?

Isa Beau

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Isa Beau
Platform
PC
I just submitted a cs ticket. This is where I am this morning and can't get on.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
THis seems to be happening more lately, too bad there isn't a time out when trying to enter village that defaults to summers hollow.

Immortal Guardian

Legendary Hero
Characters
Immortal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
All of my characters on US3 are inside the village Slumberton, it wont load, on PC the loading bar moves to almost full and then stops. On mobile I just get the preparing zone, please wait. Been trying to get back on after porting to the village for about 20 minutes now. And now all of my characters are stuck there in the loading screen. Any ideas how I can play? Thanks!
I can't get in either as is stuck preparing zone to enter into my village on all my toons.