Imp

Reader
Characters
Impresario | Divindi
Platform
iOS, PC
This new social event format was cooked up by BeaconOfFire on US3. Below is a transcript of the evening:

The famed story teller, Professor Goose, has gone missing and has left all of his childrens bed time stories unfinished. Now the children of Ardent refuse to go to bed until we finish them. So please have a seat around the fire. In a moment, Beacon will give us the first line of the story, then I will point at one of you and give you the next line. Make something sup, but remember, it's for children so keep it clean. You can only share as much as you can type in a single line, then it's someone else turn. I'll point at your and if you do not want to share a line, please type PASS.

BeaconOfFire: Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Cinderella. She lived with her father. Her father died after re-marrying a widow who had two daughters.
Lyrra: Well, Cinderella really wanted a fella, but her stepmother kept her too busy to get out much.
Bella Black: so, one day, she snuck out to the Great Ardent City. There, she met a friendly gnome.
Jolon: This gnome had amazing magical powers, foremost being his magical...
Cara Lox: shoe. With which he offered her to make a wish.
Deri: "I am the great and wonderful SHOE!" announced the shoe. "You have two wishes."
Dancer: She pondered her options, and after a while she decided what she wanted.
sirbabbo: I wish for Lord P to be my wonderful husband and to attend the great ball at the DROM tonight!
Espeon2: With Mallok as my maid.
VaneOxO: The gnome laughed and hit her with the shoe, making the wish come true.
zirconia: I will need a gown, whatever will I do?
ItsJustIce: The gnome thought for a while, and told cinderella to go craft to level 80 in tailoring and to not use motes.
Aria Remus: On her way to the tailor she met a man who offered her 40 level 80 helm clasps for the more price of Lord P's castle. "That's 40% cheaper than buying from the clasp seller," he said.
Psybye: What a deal she thought as he imagined her sore fingers after hours of tapping!
Oxie: "Thanks mister," she said. Then she went out to a coffee shop to grab some...
botoheadd: Ice for her sore fingers. Her mom pulled her hair and shouted...
Ordinary Ostrich: "How dare you trade Lord P's castle for some foolish helm clasps! That was meant to be payment for our ostrich who lays the golden eggs!"
Taenia Darseemly: "You peasant girl! Are you trying to run away from me?!" screamed the banshee stepmother, "Now make sure you won't lose that castle! That will serve as your payment for staying with me!"
Ajax Ghita: Little did poor cinderella know that her evil stepmother was hiding her magical powers and cursed her to turn into a...
King Sofiene: an ostrich for more golden eggs!
Impresario: Cinderella woke from her nightmare, realizing it had all been a horrible dream. Children, the moral to the story is to never order day-old, three-bean chili from an old gnome living in a shoe right before going to bed. The End.

So to mix it up, everyone switch places around the fire. Make a large circle around the fire. SWITCH PLACES

Impresario: Once upon a precious little time there lived three little pigs. The first little pig went to market. The second little pig built a house out of twigs, and the third little pig dances with wolves...
Viridianna: And one little pig enamored with a golden sheep that was far out of reach.
Oxie: "I'm hungry," the first born pig said. "Let's go..."
King Sofiene: hunting for some lions so we don't starve to death.
Aria Remus: While that happened, the pig that went to market invested all of their family's gold into a snake oil business that promised the best profits.
sirbabbo: Meanwhile, the third little pig was dancing with wolves to the tune, "Party like it's 1999" do do doooo doo.
Taenia Darseemly: The wolves were eyeing the little pig greedily, drooling like its the end of their hunger.
ItsJustIce: the third pig was smart enough to run away and find its home back in Ardent castle made out of bricks, while the second pig...
Jolon: squealed full of fright, summoning the just out of reach golden sheep
Bella Black: Meanwhile, in a twist of fate, the first hungry little pig traveled to Little Red Riding Hood's House.
botoheadd: There the little pig saw an ugly grandmother, hairy and drool.
Dancer: The little pig tied up the grandmother and put her in a closet, and sat in her clothes waiting for little red.
BeaconOfFire: When little red riding hood came into her grandmothers hut, she saw not her grandmother's face, but a pink pig face bundled in her grandmother's clothes!
Psybye: She screamed loudly and ran away as quick as she could!!
Lyrra: Meanwhile, the fifth pig? He felt left out and went all the way home. Then he...
Ajax Ghita: Gathered the courage to do what's right and stop his naughty brother. He riled up all the village pigs and marched...
VaneOxO: So then the wolf went into a rampage into town and killed all the other pigs except the three little pigs. The three little pigs were scared and hiding in the brick house.
<Collective gasps from those seated at the fire>
Annie Oakley: Little did we know, grandma was MI6 and in cahoots with the fairies planning an attack of their own involving...
Ordinary Ostrich: Grandma escaped the closet in her full hairy glory and gathered her troops, ready to march into town...
Impresario: The pigs had prepared for this day. One pig began his dance and enchanted the wolves, bringing them to battle. The pig that had gone to market and made a fortune on short sells was able to hire goldilocks and her three bears to come to their aid, and the last pig opened the door of his house of sticks, releasing the lions he had caged there upon the grandmother and her fairy friends. Moral to the story children - you best be prepared for whatever crazy things life throws at you!

Dancer

Grand Priest
Platform
iOS
This kind of activity in an online game was unheard of to me before this. I loved this you guys, this really did make my day.

Reactions: Jolon and Seawolf
  • Likex2

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
Wow, it began with one story, and twisted with another.

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
ItsJustIce: The gnome thought for a while, and told cinderella to go craft to level 80 in tailoring and to not use motes.
Aria Remus: On her way to the tailor she met a man who offered her 40 level 80 helm clasps for the more price of Lord P's castle. "That's 40% cheaper than buying from the clasp seller," he said.
:ROFLMAO: I'm almost there.... what do you mean the ball was a month ago and the prince married his new princess last week??

Imp

Reader
Characters
Impresario | Divindi
Platform
iOS, PC
The famed story teller, Professor Goose, has gone missing and has left all of his childrens bed time stories unfinished. Now the children of Ardent refuse to go to bed until we finish them. So please have a seat around the fire. In a moment, Beacon will give us the first line of the story, then I will point at one of you and give you the next line. Make something sup, but remember, it's for children so keep it clean. You can only share as much as you can type in a single line, then it's someone else turn. I'll point at your and if you do not want to share a line, please type PASS.
Below are two stories created from this event format on May 27th.

Impresario: A long, long time ago, in a kingdom far away, an evil empire was building an evil weapon called the Trojan horse. The kingdom's only hope was an earth Shaman named Obi Wan Kenobi.
Kookie Krisp: Kenobi possessed a powerful power that can ravage countries and leave the whole devastated - a powerful, atrociously smelly fart summoned once every full moon.
Vernes: But he lost his powers to his arch-rival...the Bob your Uncle...and now he is on a quest with his apprentice S...
Sir L: So Kenobi and his thralls head down to the land of dumb, where he meets his archival for a duel.
Blazbae: There he stands, saber in hand, ready to cut down the deadly menace.
sirbabbo: As Kenobi uses his powers to defeat his archival, a loud smelly fart sounded and the force awakened inside of his nostrils, but...
Vittoria Vixen: Chewbaka came to save the day, because he is immune from the toxic fart that has devastated lands far and wide. Together, the shaman, priest, warrior, and hunter...
LeonidasX: jumps on Bob and locks him up in their chamber far beneath their toilet so every time they use the toilet he gets to smell the force coming right out of them, forever!
Ildranach: As the final locks are put on Kenobi's archrival's cell, S notices something amiss and wanders over to his master, saying,
Aria Remus: "Master, that man, did you notice his eyes during our fight? Something is amiss," said S while 50 feet below them an evil laugh echoed. Bob had managed to learn all 5 heroes' skills during the battle. He was ready to put his plan into action...
snowberry: He popped a giant wad of chewing gum into his mount and chewed...and chewed...and chewed!
BeaconofFire: Meanwhile, the Trojan horse was finished being built...
Impresario: Lord Pyrrus arrived, angry that Cinderella sold his castle. His stone army crushed the Trojan horse then returned to sleep. Obi Wan discovered Old Bob's weakness - pie. So the children of Ardent bake him pies every day and they are safe.

Moral to the Story kids - even the foulest smelling bad guy can be won over with sweets.

Impresario: A little girl living in Summer's Hollow worked in her mother's cookie shop. One day, her mother asked her to travel to grandma's house in Gandymeade Grove. So she put on her red cloak and began to walk...
Blazbae: she packs a basket full of snacks, and makes sure to bring a taser, and mace, just in case...
Vittoria Vixen: So, she begins her journey to Gandymeade Grove, skipping along the way down the yellow brick road.
snowberry: The yellow brick road headed into a tree lined hollow. Branches of the trees met overhead, while under her feet the road began to turn muddy.
Ildranach: Creeping miasmites and wargs slink out of the shadows, tailing her every move, but the girl was blissfully unaware, humming as she went...
Sir L: Then as she skips along, she hears large stomping sounds coming from inside the jellybean forest. She stops in her tracks as she looks up to a giant blue ogre...
Aria Remus: Upon closer inspection she notices the ogre's incredibly stylish glasses, and his melodical and beautiful voice, "I'm a rocket maaaaaan" he sings. She has found a new ally.
chooey: The little girl feeds the ogre some cookies as she skips along the way, humming along to the ogre's previous song - but little did she know there was something picking up the cookie crumbs along the way...
Kookie Krisp: It was a raven. Hopefully the cookie didn't have chocolate, but Mr. Raven couldn't resist the sweet crumbs. As he gobbles the crumbs...
LeonidasX: He soon regretted it, his stomach turning, all he could do was...
Vernes: CAW CAW CAW, the raven screamed. She falls to the ground in agony and pain. Her raven friends saw the tragedy unfold and...
sirbabbo: The big bad wolf comes out of nowhere and destroys the cookie basket and says, "hahaha, I got your cookies." Then thinking fast she tasers the wolf, the ogre jumps on him and curbs him to the ground, then grandma performs CPR on the raven who...
BeaconOfFire: suddenly coughs and out comes a chocolate chip, the cause of the tragedy. Little red ran to her grandma and sobbed that the wolf ate the cookies, but luckily grandmas are known for baking cookies.
Impresario: Along down the yellow brick road came along the little pig that ent to market, quite glad that his friend the raven had been saved. He purchased grandma's cookie business, allowing her to retire in luxury. The ogre now works there as a cashier.

Moral to the story kids - the road may be scary and paved in gold, but you may make friends along the way!