Altiric

Citizen
Platform
Android
Started playing when mobile was first released, been gone and back a few times. This last leave was extensive and when I got back I had forgotten most of the game. I have been highly active and hooked all over again for about 6 weeks now.

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc,ishadowroyc
Platform
PC
Yes there are guilds in the game, ask world chat and a guild might invite you to join them

Altiric

Citizen
Platform
Android
I realize that's a quick way to join a random guild. Looking for something more. Not quite sure it exists in this game but I'll bide my time and keep and eye open. Seems to be more of a solo play mmo where guilds/villages are only used for buffs these days.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
My number one suggestion to find a guild that fits you well is to talk to people in game. Take your time and get to know your prospective guildies before you decide to join. There is absolutely NO need to be in a rush to join a guild in V&H!

Even if you're not in a guild, players will still answer your questions in chat and assist with elder kills level 20+ (if you request them.) You can also use the available resources to learn a bit more about the game (guides on the forums and Wiki, specifically) to help you "settle in" a bit and "get your sea legs." The V&H community IS one of the best, but if you're not participating in it fully, then you're not using its strengths to your advantage.

Event zones and crafting parties are a wonderful way to introduce yourself to guilds you might want to join. There are always a variety of guilds represented there, and these events combine the more social aspects of the game with skill leveling and earning cool cosmetics.

Note: I see that your forum profile here shows you play on US3. Many players from that server prefer to use Discord instead of the forums to communicate with other V&H players. On Discord, each game server has its own text channel. There's info here on the forums about the unofficial Discord server. That would be another way of connecting with a guild.

Good luck!
(And if I were playing on the same server as you, I might share more with you about the guild I'm in, but I'm not!) :p

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
Note: I see that your forum profile here shows you play on US3. Many players from that server prefer to use Discord instead of the forums to communicate with other V&H players. On Discord, each game server has its own text channel. There's info here on the forums about the unofficial Discord server. That would be another way of connecting with a guild.

Good luck!
(And if I were playing on the same server as you, I might share more with you about the guild I'm in, but I'm not!) :p
i have met quite a few players on us3 that refuse to use the forums.... honestly though I’m not sure they ever leave the game window..... so for US3 best bet is be social in game :)

Altiric

Citizen
Platform
Android
Thanks for the replies, really helped to narrow things down a bit. Exactly what I've been looking for.