elfridaauston87

Citizen
Platform
Android
Last edited by a moderator
Greetings everyone
I know here all lovers, thats why I am asking this question.
I am looking for a standing desk because I am feeling pain in my neck and backbone due to playing games in sitting position.
I saw some pretty discount on (removed spam link -- moderator)
Can you guys have any experience to buy a desk from there or is there any other place to buy a quality desk?
Let me know hurry plz.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
I bought one for work that is great, but at $450 it’s pricey. Veridesk.com
Some co-workers have bought from amazon.com for reasonable prices.

Reactions: elfridaauston87
  • Likex1

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Just for the record, these kind of threads are actually spam - I have been dealing with these for a number of years on other communities I moderate. Generally if it's a new user with no other posts, asking for purchase advice, and including some form of link, you will want to flag the post and I'll look into it. In virtually all cases it's a spammer.

In a couple cases there was even users who resided on forums for years, occasionally posted, and much later started making these kind of threads. If nothing else, that's some dedication!

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
Thanks Ivar, obviously I had no clue. Not sure what the point of 5his kind of spam is. I will check user profiles before responding to such requests going forward.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
It's a fairly new (as in, emerged in the last 5 years or so) tactic, where people are hired through sites like Mechanical Turk and make tons of forum accounts on different forums, all with these kind of posts. I would guess the idea is that the human component of it makes it more likely people click the links, compared to automated bot spamming.

Evidently it sees at least some degree of success since they keep doing it, but I would imagine the vast majority is either ignored by the forum users or successfully identified and removed.

Reactions: Kitty the Hunter
  • Likex1