SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Hi US2 folks. I want to sell things to you and make a lot of money! You can probably get this stuff from Oober for free, but if you buy from me, you'll know your helping me make a profit!

I want to start off small. I am growing Verda Sprouts. The Verda Sprouts give the max benefit for motes and supply find of all the herbs. I'm willing to sell them for 50 silver each. Or, 2 blueberries per Verda Sprout.
Also, I want to sell the fleece my sheep produce and the specialty dram brewing services by my potionmaster.

New Garden items October 2019!
Verda Sprouts - 50 silver each
Oogre Melon - 50 silver each
Plum Tomatoes - 25 silver each

Fleece - 1.7 silver per LFE (lvl1 fleece equivalent. Ex: lvl 90 fleece = 3.8 lvl 1 fleece) helpful for levelling your tailoring (double xp compared to worms) <- cheaper than motes to increase xp gain.

Drams by Sprigga (TM)
Treasure Drams - mats and cost + 4 silver each. Or 3 blueberries each.
Malice Drams - mats and cost + 4 silver each. Or 3 blueberries each.
Other non-specialized drams - mats and cost + 2 silver each. or 1 blueberry each.

New in Fall of 2019!
Health or Mana Potions
Same as drams, if you provide the ingredients. + 2 silver per potion.
If you don't have the ingredients - Health or Mana potions - 2 blueberries each

Weaponsmaster or Armormaster services-
Have weaponsmaster and Armormaster on staff, will craft if you provide the materials and cost + 4 silver per craft. (or 1 blueberry per 2 crafts)

However tell me what stuff you want to buy and I can see what price I can get on them. Remember, "At Sprig, Spraig, and Sprigga's, our first priority is always You(r contribution to our profits)."

Characters - SprigOfHalcyon (weapons), Spraig (Armor), Sprigga (Potions), Branch (Preps? Someday?)

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Bump, still in business, added Blueberries for potions offer for noobs with no money.

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
Hi US2 folks. I want to sell things to you and make a lot of money! You can probably get this stuff from Oober for free, but if you buy from me, you'll know your helping me make a profit!

I want to start off small. I am growing Verda Sprouts. The Verda Sprouts give the max benefit for motes and supply find of all the herbs. I'm willing to sell them for 50 silver each. Or, 2 blueberries per Verda Sprout.
Also, I want to sell the fleece my sheep produce and the specialty dram brewing services by my potionmaster.

New Garden items October 2019!
Verda Sprouts - 50 silver each
Oogre Melon - 50 silver each
Plum Tomatoes - 25 silver each

Fleece - 1.7 silver per LFE (lvl1 fleece equivalent. Ex: lvl 90 fleece = 3.8 lvl 1 fleece) helpful for levelling your tailoring (double xp compared to worms) <- cheaper than motes to increase xp gain.

Drams by Sprigga (TM)
Treasure Drams - mats and cost + 4 silver each. Or 3 blueberries each.
Malice Drams - mats and cost + 4 silver each. Or 3 blueberries each.
Other non-specialized drams - mats and cost + 2 silver each. or 1 blueberry each.

New in Fall of 2019!
Health or Mana Potions
Same as drams, if you provide the ingredients. + 2 silver per potion.
If you don't have the ingredients - Health or Mana potions - 2 blueberries each

Weaponsmaster or Armormaster services-
Have weaponsmaster and Armormaster on staff, will craft if you provide the materials and cost + 4 silver per craft. (or 1 blueberry per 2 crafts)

However tell me what stuff you want to buy and I can see what price I can get on them. Remember, "At Sprig, Spraig, and Sprigga's, our first priority is always You(r contribution to our profits)."

Characters - SprigOfHalcyon (weapons), Spraig (Armor), Sprigga (Potions), Branch (Preps? Someday?)
As a happy, existing customer I can only say, "Sprig, be expecting some trading for those Verda Sprouts!" šŸ˜˜