Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone,

This is a reminder that Season 2 of Raids will end on April 5th, so please spend all of your ducats by then. Ducats will not remain after the season ends, so for any of you who might have a stockpile of them going, please use them up!

However, we will be changing this in Season 3. When the new season of Raids begins, ducats will remain after the season has ended. (But not for Season 2.)

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Axalon/Mini me
Platform
iOS, PC
Hi, Everyone,

This is a reminder that Season 2 of Raids will end on April 5th, so please spend all of your ducats by then. Ducats will not remain after the season ends, so for any of you who might have a stockpile of them going, please use them up!

However, we will be changing this in Season 3. When the new season of Raids begins, ducats will remain after the season has ended. (But not for Season 2.)
a lot of people dont come to the forum, use discord and i e been told dont even read the logon screen. Just to make it idiot proof maybe a message pop up when starting or joining a raid? Or some other in game notification?

i know we cant make everyone happy, and i know no matter what you do when ducats disappear some will complain.

Reactions: Zaphyra and Freya-Sensei
  • Likex2

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
a lot of people dont come to the forum, use discord and i e been told dont even read the logon screen. Just to make it idiot proof maybe a message pop up when starting or joining a raid? Or some other in game notification?

i know we cant make everyone happy, and i know no matter what you do when ducats disappear some will complain.
I'll run in-game system messages starting on Friday which will play every few hours throughout the weekend till Monday.

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Will Sugarsweet leave on that date too?

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
What is coming to season 3?
  • A complete rework of the stat system. Now the sine function will be integrated into the pool values to add a bit of "flavor" to stat balancing, but you won't know whether it is correct or not because none of it will be reflected in the UI for the sake of simplicity.
  • Mana potions will be nerfed. The Otters have heard our cries to "fix mana potions" and "keep them all the same". Now mana potions will restore 0.1% of your missing mana instantly and 300 mana over 10 seconds.
  • All the raid elders will be receiving massive buffs. People complained that the raid elders were too easy; so they will be doubling their health.
  • Holy Priests will be buffed by finally getting a charge ability.
  • Ice Wizards will be nerfed. Rumors of Ice not being a crowd control class reached the Otters' ears and they will be removing all status effects from the class, replacing them with a buff called "Let it go" that is purely cosmetic.
  • You will get to keep your ducats, but the amount of ducats earned are now subject to diminishing returns (but without the sine function from the stat rework).
Just in case you are reacting in an extreme manner right now, click on this fuzzy thingy --> This is called sarcasm. :p

Freya-Sensei

Grand Priestess
Royal Guardian
Characters
Freya Sensei
Platform
Android
Last edited
Perdóname por la pregunta que no es del tema. ¿El mod español lo anunciará también para esa fecha?🤔🤔🤔
¿Se irán las reliquias también?

Riku

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
speaking of season 3, is there a date for its release?