Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Yuriza, Gaia Xiao, Apollymi, Hari, Shaysisisisislia
Platform
  1. Android
Been wondering this for awhile, why do some spell have enemies (primary elder) resist to it? Mainly; lullaby breeze, bitter chill, and frostbite (ice mastery ultimate)

Only can name these since these are the most commonly seen.

Example; I have seen frostbite flare up twice during vale ladder, but it must have been resists it since the feat never appear. (Which is ok, sometime cause it's just extra dmg) But what about the spells? Lullaby breeze and chilling bitter? Lullaby reduce defense when it's activated but the enemy can resist it cause your obviously way lower than it. Making it completely useless and a waste of a option in group. Bitter chill is probably worse cause the reduce attack speed doesn't mount up to much in general. It's not like the enemies are attacking with lightning fast speed. Only reason to have bitter chill is cause it has AOE dmg that helps with group cluster.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
All classes have some of their spells that are resisted by bounties and mobs.

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
True, think priest condumn does too. But it does give the feeling, why even bother with something that a hit or miss
good example is rockbite, it reduce enemies ar on applying regardless of lvl although the effects depend on mastery. Which very much like, cause other earth shaman could keep the feat constantly up

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
It's nice when there already a thread open lol

Been trying to figure something on the markman that I noticed. Not sure why, but there this orange explosion on the enemy sometimes that similar to frostfire or windfury proc animation.
It's not spell oriented, it trigger on all of the markman spells.
I have one by one removed each talent; , jack of trade, deadly aim, exposed weakness, barb arrow (these are the only markman talent used, beside barb arrow)
This animation keeps appearing, no matter what. I have ask world chat, but someone said they don't see the animation.
So, I'm asking here to see if anyone else also see or knows what this orange explosion is?

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
It's nice when there already a thread open lol

Been trying to figure something on the markman that I noticed. Not sure why, but there this orange explosion on the enemy sometimes that similar to frostfire or windfury proc animation.
It's not spell oriented, it trigger on all of the markman spells.
I have one by one removed each talent; , jack of trade, deadly aim, exposed weakness, barb arrow (these are the only markman talent used, beside barb arrow)
This animation keeps appearing, no matter what. I have ask world chat, but someone said they don't see the animation.
So, I'm asking here to see if anyone else also see or knows what this orange explosion is?
Can you video it? Do you use the fabled set?

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
Last edited
Can you video it? Do you use the fabled set?
No, normal gear. Drop the mm fable since it's variety lvl. N useless in vale

Apologies in advance, crappy at this type of thing. Edited majority of it to show the animation (was 4 mins of killing mobs.) Also, the screenshake at the beginning was me trying to zoom out.

XD:Shout out to blasspy!! For helping this dummy hahaha

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
I think you may be seeing an endless quiver proc. I'm not really sure. It's kinda hard to see in that video. There's no status icons popping up so that's my guess.

Best Regards,
M.

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
I think you may be seeing an endless quiver proc. I'm not really sure. It's kinda hard to see in that video. There's no status icons popping up so that's my guess.

Best Regards,
M.
Don't have it

Oh, lol I do for that video. But I normally used something else instead . It still appeared.

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
Dunno man. I'd chalk it up to coolness of the shot and move on.

Best Regards,
M.

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
Does anyone remember, when venom of the serpent was transparent green mist? Wonder why it was reverted back to blinding?
Side note; ice wizard ultimate , frostbite, also temporarily blinds the player if the camera is to close.