Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Yuriza, Gaia Xiao, Apollymi, Hari, Shaysisisisislia
Platform
  1. Android
Is this relic in another raid or is it removed along with cloister?

Reactions: BlueJet Luminous
  • Likex1

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
It'll be back in a future season. They just rotate them out. It keeps things fresh.

M.

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
It'll be back in a future season. They just rotate them out. It keeps things fresh.

M.
Ehhh, KEEP TEMPEST PLZ!! Roll out.....swamp or palace... Or maybe cata? (OvO)
Absolutely love Tempest cause it's challenging and gets us to do actually teamwork.
So, the speed boost isn't bye bye forever? (Glad, it's one of the best relic in raids)

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
Speaking about relic, been meaning to ask. Why is the haste chalice only relic with a downside? The stun at the end.
It would be awesome for a tank to use this without being unnecessary restricted for wanting more threat.

Reactions: Massakari
  • Likex1

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
Speaking about relic, been meaning to ask. Why is the haste chalice only relic with a downside? The stun at the end.
It would be awesome for a tank to use this without being unnecessary restricted for wanting more threat.
I always thought it was because that movement speed buff would be too good without the stun. I still think that relic is ridiculous though for tanks and anyone that likes speed.

I dunno though.
M.

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
I always thought it was because that movement speed buff would be too good without the stun. I still think that relic is ridiculous though for tanks and anyone that likes speed.

I dunno though.
M.
The movement speed been reduced drastically so it not barely noticable, before it was like having a free raid speed potion, now it ok meh.

Reactions: Massakari
  • Likex1

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. Android
Ahhh, remember something related to relic is there a way to prevent the relic from auto slot on the hotbar? Have a shaman so a lot of ultimate spells, every time switch something minor, these spells take priority over the ultimate spell so had a couple time in combat where the ultimate should be it's replace by something don't actually need.
(P.S. try to keep as many passive relic, but there not many so force to take the one with spell. Only like two active relic gift of life and lightning strike.