Katie4567

Arch Wizard
Characters
Katie4567,MysticElf,EarthQueen
Platform
iOS
So I was told all the other classes except priests have a speed boosts. How come priests don’t have a speed boost like all the other classes? All the priests have to use are the crappy fleets. Madem who is in the 95 Elders group said that he feels like he is running through mud. He is a shadow priest. I just think it is unfair that all the other classes besides Priests have a speed boost.

Reactions: Bluerider and CaraLox
  • Likex2

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
So... besides access to top dps, aoe cure, aoe shield, heal, aoe heal you‘re also saying they should also have speed? Other classes that do not have a speed bonus/charge analog: Water Shaman, Ice Wizard, Nature Hunter.

Katie4567

Arch Wizard
Characters
Katie4567,MysticElf,EarthQueen
Platform
iOS
So... besides access to top dps, aoe cure, aoe shield, heal, aoe heal you‘re also saying they should also have speed? Other classes that do not have a speed bonus/charge analog: Water Shaman, Ice Wizard, Nature Hunter.

I just don’t think it is fair to priests. They try to keep up with everyone else.

Black_Cvlt

Arch Wizard
Characters
Danger Zone, Black Cvlt, Coup de Grace, Crafty Hands
Platform
Android, PC
Other classes that do not have a speed bonus/charge analog: Water Shaman
Basically, shaman's buffs are in the "Wind" branch and can be used by both spec (Earth and Water).

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
She’s just grumpy cause we have to tell her to slow down on our elder runs and to wait for others before she kills everything lol. It would be neat though if priests could keep up with their tanks.

Reactions: Katie4567
  • Hahax1

Immoralbean

Grand Priest
Characters
Immoral
Platform
iOS, PC
After only playing a shadow priest as first toon and main, I've started to level other classes and indeed, we are turtles but alas, turtles are about survival not speed. Best speed modifier is staying alive.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
It could be a viable suggestion, but not with that reasoning. Probably you should also try to explain how you want to see Priest speed boost work. Each class have different type of speed boost. Warriors speed boost require target, Wizard speed boost really expensive manawise, Hunter speed boost is for the whole group, etc.

If the reasoning is just because everyone have it, Its a no from me, because if everyone just use that reasoning why do we have different class in the first place? Every class will just complaint with that reason. Why is Hunter and Wizard the only class without shield, why is fury warrior the only class that don't have ranged attack at all, why is lightning warrior a class that suppose to tank have the worst healing ability compared to all other classes, etc.

Reactions: Rohana and Catori
  • Likex2
Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Why is Hunter and Wizard the only class without shield
Hunter's use bows and you can't use a shield when firing a bow or fire a bow while using a shield. I would love to see Hunter's get a Quiver for their backs, even if it gives no boots or bonuses. Wizards should have a spell book or a backpack too.

Reactions: Immoralbean
  • Likex1

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Basically, shaman's buffs are in the "Wind" branch and can be used by both spec (Earth and Water).
For that matter, Nature Hunters also have access to Marksman’s Dash (and for less cost in talent points) as well as Ice Wizard having access to Blazing Speed... but one could argue that a Water Shaman who remains attuned to Wind (beyond just popping it for the skill reset) is just the worst possible build and really isn’t a water shaman.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
She’s just grumpy cause we have to tell her to slow down on our elder runs and to wait for others before she kills everything lol. It would be neat though if priests could keep up with their tanks.
Tweety does a good job addressing this, mostly by putting her toon in position where she’s already closer to the next fight (which is pretty simple to do in 95s and most raids) so that when a fight ends, she has a 20 or 30m head start.

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
So I was told all the other classes except priests have a speed boosts. How come priests don’t have a speed boost like all the other classes? All the priests have to use are the crappy fleets. Madem who is in the 95 Elders group said that he feels like he is running through mud. He is a shadow priest. I just think it is unfair that all the other classes besides Priests have a speed boost.
Ok, priests are the best healing class, the best attacking class, and now what, you want them to be the fastest class?

Neia

Warrior
Characters
Neia
Platform
PC
but one could argue that a Water Shaman who remains attuned to Wind (beyond just popping it for the skill reset) is just the worst possible build and really isn’t a water shaman.
Since a few patches, Shamans have access to a Charge skill - same speed and duration than the Warrior's ones. You don't need Attune to Wind, you just need to spend 15pt in Fresh Air.
Capture d’écran (6132).png
So yes, Water Shamans can be healers with the speed of a tank.

Black_Cvlt

Arch Wizard
Characters
Danger Zone, Black Cvlt, Coup de Grace, Crafty Hands
Platform
Android, PC
but one could argue that a Water Shaman who remains attuned to Wind (beyond just popping it for the skill reset) is just the worst possible build and really isn’t a water shaman.
It's not a question of quality of these builds. Even with 105/105 in water, you have at least 25 talent points to raise other branches. And sham has whole 2 speed boosts in Wind (without mana penalty) - so yes, Water sham has access to a speed boost.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Tweety does a good job addressing this, mostly by putting her toon in position where she’s already closer to the next fight (which is pretty simple to do in 95s and most raids) so that when a fight ends, she has a 20 or 30m head start.
Lol we have some who do this at elders. I wouldn’t know about raids sense I solo. We have a lot of wizards though. So there are some who fall behind when almost half our group are fire. I don’t really care wether they have the speed boost or not as long as they still get credit at the mobs.

DaZh

Grand Priest
Characters
Heal Cookie
Platform
PC, Steam
I don't know what the problem is I feel perfect for my priest and I don't need a boost to speed, it would be better if people created topics with real problems in the game, and not all nonsense.