Dark Ghostman

Hunter
Platform
PC
One of the patch notes stated that it was possible to skip raids by running with a lower level with people in a raid with a higher level.

Neia

Warrior
Royal Guardian
Characters
Neia, Enia, Enai, Inae, Aien
Platform
PC
This cheat didn't exist before the Sugarsweet patch, when Raid Levels were changed into Tiers. Those who reached Platinum before Sugarsweet had to reach level 50 in every Raid, they had to complete all of their 250 runs.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Last edited
the purple flair has already been given out?!? Darn getting the purple flair is what excited me about doing raids next season; Purple is my absolute favorite color

One of the patch notes stated that it was possible to skip raids by running with a lower level with people in a raid with a higher level.
running with a higher level was only the next level up, as far as I can tell, and the credit you got was for your current level (Ie if you were less than 5 bronze you only got bronze credit even on silver runs)

Sumi

Arch Wizard
Characters
Sumia, Sumie, Sumii, Sumio, Sumiu
Platform
iOS, PC
the purple flair has already been given out?!? Darn getting the purple flair is what excited me about doing raids next season; Purple is my absolute favorite color
It was given out quite a while ago when they made raids different (bronze silver gold plat heroic instead of 1-50+). It is available only for those players as getting 1-50 on the raids was much more difficult, time-consuming, and resource-costing than getting from Bronze-Platinum/Heroic in the updated raids.
running with a higher level was only the next level up, as far as I can tell, and the credit you got was for your current level (Ie if you were less than 5 bronze you only got bronze credit even on silver runs)
I (accidentally, none of us realized at the time until the end of the raid) partook in this glitch. When my swamp as done with silver but not at the horse-tier yet, I joined a Heroic-something swamp and at the end of the raid I got progress all the way up to the horse-tier. That glitch only lasted for a few days (and no I didn't partake in it again) and was at the start of the new raid system (bronze->heroic system). So you could basically skip tiers from doing a higher difficulty than your raid level.

The purple flair is unattainable now as far as I am aware, just like how Eclipse and Mallok(green) ones are unattainable, and the level-skipping glitch has been gone for a while as well.