Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hello, Everyone,

As many of you might have seen in the Patch Notes, all players who reached Platinum Level in Raids BEFORE this Sugarsweet Patch went live, will be receiving a special flair pack. We ran a script which gave us all the names of players on each server who will be receiving it, and you will all manually be sent the item before the end of the day.

Again, these packs are being manually sent out, so please don't panic if you have not received yours yet. ;) Thanks!

(I will post on this thread once all of the items have been sent out.)

TeaK

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
hello,
i´m from the server eu2 and ich get the flair pack , but why we can´t get the legendary items from the platin rank ? i hope you know what i mean.
mfg TeaK

Reactions: Auraz
  • Likex1

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, all. We aren’t giving out Legendary Gear with the special flair pack since for players who this applies to, if they keep playing raids, will very shortly already be getting the Legendary Gear.

TeaK

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
i think you dont know what i mean. before we get the update we get no legendary items from the last treasure chest from the raids at lvl 50 . after the update all player get legandary items from the last treasure chest but we cant get this chest why we have already this chest but without the legendary stuff. i think this is not fair and a hit in our face.

Reactions: Zysen
  • Hahax1

Samuelreturnzz

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android
I think this may be an option, but there must be something unique to validate the efforts of players who finished platinum before the update.

Asante

Citizen
Platform
PC
I think this may be an option, but there must be something unique to validate the efforts of players who finished platinum before the update.
Well, you got it for free and didn't have to buy it for ducats and you are the first one to use it for a very long time. Should be validation enough. Since your success comes mainly from either having the right class or being lucky enough to have a good group to play with. Plus enough time to play. Gratz.
i think you dont know what i mean. before we get the update we get no legendary items from the last treasure chest from the raids at lvl 50 . after the update all player get legandary items from the last treasure chest but we cant get this chest why we have already this chest but without the legendary stuff. i think this is not fair and a hit in our face.
A hit in the face?? Wow unthankful and rude for getting somthing nice like that.

Reactions: Ephel
  • Likex1

KatieElf Queen

Arch Wizard
Characters
Katie4567,MysticElf,EarthQueen
Platform
iOS
Hello, Everyone,

As many of you might have seen in the Patch Notes, all players who reached Platinum Level in Raids BEFORE this Sugarsweet Patch went live, will be receiving a special flair pack. We ran a script which gave us all the names of players on each server who will be receiving it, and you will all manually be sent the item before the end of the day.

Again, these packs are being manually sent out, so please don't panic if you have not received yours yet. ;) Thanks!

(I will post on this thread once all of the items have been sent out.)
Really? I really like outfits! I don’t like to be excluded when it comes to outfits! How come the players that hit platinum after the update don’t get outfits?

Darkstar

Wizard
Characters
Uza Darkstar, Kerni, Raven Darkmere
Platform
iOS, PC
Reactions: Shyama
  • Likex1

Felina

Adventurer
Well, you got it for free and didn't have to buy it for ducats and you are the first one to use it for a very long time. Should be validation enough. Since your success comes mainly from either having the right class or being lucky enough to have a good group to play with. Plus enough time to play. Gratz.
Success came mainly from effective use of event gingerbread men 🤣

Reactions: Sigfrido
  • Likex1

Dark Ghostman

Hunter
Platform
PC
Last edited
I thought you'd get it if you completed the raids on platinum before Sugarsweet Summit ends. Now I've done the raids day and night for the last 4 days to get the purple flair. And I found out that you only get the green one. I think that's unfair. Especially because there was an exploit that people cheated with before. So the cheater was rewarded. Will there ever be a way to get the purple flair in the future? :(

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I thought you'd get it if you completed the raids on platinum before Sugarsweet Summit ends. Now I've done the raids day and night for the last 4 days to get the purple flair. And I found out that you only get the green one. I think that's unfair. Especially because there was an exploit that people cheated with before. So the cheater was rewarded. Will there ever be a way to get the purple flair in the future? :(
Nope, as was stated somewhere

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
Side note, Sarah did say a special flair would be discussed but has since not said anything on it.

Hi, Everyone,

Respectfully, our decision remains unchanged regarding the Mallok Resurgence Flair Pack.

We intended it to be an exclusive reward for those players who reached Platinum before the raid tier changes were implemented, and this remains so. It would also be incredibly unfair to those players if we gave them an item, only to yank it right back from them, which is essentially what stripping it of its exclusivity would be doing.

So please let me be very clear about this: there will be no changes regarding the Mallok Resurgence Flair Pack.

Now then, we do understand that many of you feel that it was unfair that you were denied the opportunity to earn a free purplish/pinkish item in-game. So for this reason, we are going to create a special new different flair pack, which all players in the game will have the opportunity to earn for free.

At the moment, there are a number of other pressing issues in the game which need our attention. So next week, when we have more time, we will be making a post with more details about this new flair pack. We look forward to hearing suggestions from players concerning its color and style.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
Especially because there was an exploit that people cheated with before. So the cheater was rewarded.
I wonder what exploit are you talking about? if you know that someone use exploit you should report them.
I think that's unfair.
I think it is unfair, but at the same time I think being fair is almost impossible at that point, like what should those that got platinum before the change get? They have to do 250 raids instead of 100 at a way harder raid at that.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Especially because there was an exploit that people cheated with before.
What exploit? I've heard of none.

From what i remember, raids where a lot harder before, so it doesnt sounds crazy to me that people who were able to get to Platinum back then get a little extra reward.

That said,i think in a perfect world people who had reached Gold,Silver and bronze should have gotten a little something too. I sure would have been happy to get some free voltans....

Reactions: Giruv and Samuelreturnzz
  • Likex2