Drakz

Grand Priest
Characters
Drakz, Zelior, Slowburn, Scab, Drakzy
Platform
PC
Here we go again more catacombs problems that should never happen and that is getting killed by falling rocks as you spawn into a new room. Its a problem that needs fixed. Its something you cant avoid when you spawn in and the rock is falling, your dead. This is something basic that should have been caught in testing the first day but yet its still happening. Why not a simple solution like spawn protection for a limited time when entering a new room. Not a long period of time but for like 2 seconds maybe to give the player time to see the red warning a react to it.

Reactions: Got No Pupil and Perlio
  • Likex2

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Here we go again more catacombs problems that should never happen and that is getting killed by falling rocks as you spawn into a new room. Its a problem that needs fixed. Its something you cant avoid when you spawn in and the rock is falling, your dead. This is something basic that should have been caught in testing the first day but yet its still happening. Why not a simple solution like spawn protection for a limited time when entering a new room. Not a long period of time but for like 2 seconds maybe to give the player time to see the red warning a react to it.
I found this only happens in group runs and only when multiple players run through a door in close succession. Basically it never happens to me is because I wait a few seconds before entering a door another has just passed through.

Reactions: Perlio
  • Angryx1

Drakz

Grand Priest
Characters
Platform
PC
yes it does only happen in group runs but and it should not happen at all. If you come to a situation especially in heroic runs where you are short on time sometimes every second counts. You can't have people hanging around outside doorways dodging rocks waiting on a safe chance to pass through, especially in 15 man runs. Spawn protect is an easy solution, I have played games in the past with spawn protects and they work.

• Likex1

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
Think a different solution would be a small radius around the door not have any rocks that fall.
Once in a run (solo or 3 I can’t remember but I wasn’t around anyone when going through) it was lagging really bad, so bad that when I reached the door to move to next room it didn’t teleport me but a rock started falling, fell, and killed me all while I was already at the door waiting to port.

• Likex1

Drakz

Grand Priest
Characters
Platform
PC
I would be happy with that also Jytal

• Likex1