Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Melanie Martinez
melaniemartinezmusic.com
Melanie Adele Martinez is an American singer, songwriter, actress, director, photographer, screenwriter, and visual artist. Born in Astoria, Queens, and raised in Baldwin, New York, Martinez rose to prominence in 2012 after appearing on the American television vocal talent show The Voice. Seeing as how I don't watch The Voice, it took me a mere eight years to get around to discovering her, Seeing as how I'm usually a decade behind the times when it comes to pop culture, that's actually pretty good for me. ;)
She has some music that's more popular than this but I'm somewhat fond of this piece as it's rooted in the modern version of the Alice Universe.

Mad Hatter

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Another Melanie Martinez song set to the Tim Burton movie, Corpse Bride.
One of my top three Halloween-ish movies, along with The Nightmare Before Chtistmas, and Coraline

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus, Jools
Platform
PC
Interpol - Lights

Dark Ghostman

Hunter
Platform
PC
I created this song and video a few years ago, I was inspired by a dream in which a nuclear bomb exploded on the horizon
and I walked through a huge field of roses afterwards. Hopefully this dream will not come true. :confused:

Reactions: Littlenymph
  • Likex1

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Unstoppable
BySia

Another tune by Sia
Unstoppable is not in my top 5 Sia tunes of all time but this song was featured in the movie Alita Battle Angel, and the video pieced together by Mr Umbrella contains scenes and images from the movie. If you like action/adventure and superhero movies but missed seeing this underrated gem, I highly recommend it.

Jalandra

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Zorlanda, Lenada, Jalandra, Zorlan, Yuju, Queen of Darkness
Platform
iOS, PC, Steam
Very inventive group and one of the best mv's ever made

Reactions: Littlenymph
  • Likex1