Gems

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Gems/Chrystal/Zirconia/ Emeraldia - Leader of Nova Guilds.
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Gasolin - This is my life (good old danish band ofc) :cool:

Reactions: Charlotte
  • Lovex1

Charlotte

Citizen
Characters
Charlotte ...,
Platform
  1. PC

Paul McCartney & Wings - My Love​

Lovely song, annecdote : youngest at home, it was Beetles, Rolling stones, from the 60's etc, it was the party even while cleaning the house, Mom sang all day long, I still hear her signing and dancing with her broom like : Barbara Ann - The beach boys ...,
I like very much this tread^ x.

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Lovex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
From page one :D "The rules are simple: Every Next Song's title has to contain at least one full word of the previous posted song title. Try not to post any duplicates, forget all the songs from a previous thread."

Reactions: Charlotte
  • Likex1

Pieberry

Master Villager
Royal Guardian
Characters
Berit, Pieberry, Sumida Gawa, Ephie
Platform
  1. iOS

David Bowie - Sombody Up There Likes Me

Charlotte

Citizen
Characters
Charlotte ...,
Platform
  1. PC
From page one :D "The rules are simple: Every Next Song's title has to contain at least one full word of the previous posted song title. Try not to post any duplicates, forget all the songs from a previous thread."
It was a double tittle song for me with Chuck Berry so I deleted it, my bad I didn't take time use search command , thank you remind me ;)

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus, Jools
Platform
  1. PC
Somebody Up There Likes You by Simple Minds

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
It was a double tittle song for me with Chuck Berry so I deleted it, my bad I didn't take time use search command , thank you remind me ;)
No worries, we've got new players posting and I just wanted to let them know what we are doing :D

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus, Jools
Platform
  1. PC
Live Like Animals by Nothing But Thieves