• Likex1
  • Hahax1

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Since not all of us are Americans, I'll offer a little American cultural perspective with this pair of EDS Superbowl commercials.

Possibly the best commercial ever aired:

The setting may be Spain, but the humor is All-American.

This one speaks for itself...

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Lol. Japanese culture is very... different, but I suppose that'ts the point of the thread, eh?

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Lol. Japanese culture is very... different, but I suppose that'ts the point of the thread, eh?
All cultures are different even different areas of the US, Key West, FL is a lot different culture than New York, NY, which is different from Los Angles, CA, or Chayanne, WY. Even different areas of a state can have a simular but different local culture such as East & west Texas, or the different areas if California. We all can get along if we all accept that there are differences and are all willing to set aside are local preferences aside and just have some fun in playing Village & Heroes.

Agber

Citizen
Characters
Agamemnon,coober,catweazel, +1
Platform
PC
We only have one culture, that is, human culture! Culture is a collective of the ways and means of doing things, in all areas of life. The apparent differences in culture, are the product of different climate, flora and fauna, landscape etc.

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus, Jools
Platform
PC
Last edited
Some Dutch funny bits then.

Reactions: Zeph
  • Likex1