Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to update you on bugs we are aware of, and which we have fixed. These are things we've fixed internally, but the fixes haven't been tested yet on Test server- so consider them "tentatively" fixed. We just wanted to give everyone an early update since we just released a Major Build, and want you to know our plan to get the major problems fixed.

Fixes coming this weekend
  • Some villages, like "Eternal Haunt", had broken gather nodes that always showed empty
  • Possibly fixed: various problems with gardening
  • Possibly fixed: various problems with ranching

Fixes Coming Next Week
We have these fixed already, but it requires we push a new full build.
  • Camera was retracting and zooming too slowly
  • Problem with selling Zogs
  • Fixed issue were kills with the effect "Titanic Wrath" would not count towards quest goals.
  • Terrain exploit(s) in Bandicott
  • Fixed issue where Lilith would display an empty text bubble when her health was below 25%
  • All bosses in Raids now have equal in-combat and out-of-combat health regeneration.
  • Added an explosion sound when ice is destroyed in the Rookery.
  • Changed the pop-up when selecting a locked gong into a notification.
  • Name plates cover head while on certain mounts
  • News feed is not displaying messages
  • Levers are labeled as 'No Name'
  • Problem with Volatile Poisons
  • Fixed game guide, forum, website, support links for EU2
  • Strange zone names displayed while on a Raid to others
  • Local Chat is showing in other Raids
  • Inaccurate Raid Size shown some of the time
  • Vendor Buy now defaults to 1 instead of max
  • Players cannot leave party
  • Level 95 Elder Runs Times are Adjusted - hopefully balanced so all players can find a time they like.
  • Raid Rewards sometimes for the wrong class
  • Sometimes the wrong count of runs was shown on the Leaderboard
  • Function keys in party not working
  • Shop button doesn't work on some iOS devices.
  • Mobile only: keyboard makes chat toggle filter move up

There are of course other bugs we're aware of, and we're working on. The lists above are what we've already fixed internally.

Thanks,
Damon

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
I think I can speak for everyone when I say that your transparency and active dialogue with the community during the launch of this expansion has been very much appreciated. This list will resolve many of the issues currently on live. I wonder if Bully could be fixed for the upcoming build as well?

Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I think I can speak for everyone when I say that your transparency and active dialogue with the community during the launch of this expansion has been very much appreciated. This list will resolve many of the issues currently on live. I wonder if Bully could be fixed for the upcoming build as well?
Thanks- forgot to mention we've already fixed Bully, and should go live next week.

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
Thanks otters! Just a note about the shaking and might it get fixed?

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Thanks otters! Just a note about the shaking and might it get fixed?
I believe that Pookey is referring to the screen suddenly shaking at times when it never did before, such as when a lightning warrior uses their charge feat, just fyi. (We were talking about it in world chat earlier this evening.)

Might it be possible to add an option under settings so that those of us who don't want our screen to shake (which can be headache-inducing) can toggle this off?? Please and thank you!

Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
We don't yet have a fix for shaking, but it's on our list of fixes to do.

Is this problem on both PC and mobile?

Is it a problem for anything beyond Charge! ?

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
It’s not just charge... we see it without a warrior in the group. Definitely happens like mad when grouped on iOS.

Edit: solo water shaman do not have it for any skill

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC

It's definitely happening on PC. Not sure, but I believe I heard someone say that it's also happening on mobile. I'm certain that it wasn't happening before with Charge, but it's now a much more obvious shake with shadow orbs and at least one of the earth shaman feats. (Can't remember which one, but someone mentioned it in world chat tonight -- Earthquake or Ground Slam, maybe?) Not sure if any fire wizzie feats might be affected, but I wouldn't be surprised by it.

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC

It is a problem all the time!! Every major hit causes the world to shake. I am on laptop

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Shadow priest det and Shaman Earthquake have always had it, but now it feels like the world is rocking on anyone’s crit. It doesn’t do it on my (non-earthquake-equipped) water shaman, but when raiding in a group it’s cookoo for coconuts.

GoGoGadget

Servant of Mallok
Characters
GoGoGadgetGo
Platform
Android, PC
Are you also balancing out Lillith for solo raids? Currently she is bit too crazy even for that as if at lvl 10 I can end up dead pretty easy what it is going to be above 10? And I dont mind using some resurrects here and there and health pots etc but have died 8 times on worse runs with her (didnt have health pots with me) and some times I can do without any and not use single health pot either. She seems very inconsistant on her damage outputs.

GoGoGadget

Servant of Mallok
Characters
GoGoGadgetGo
Platform
Android, PC
On 95s elders could you add option to redo the quest until you get gold reward? So if you land at silver you could give the chest back to npc for another try? This would make the elders more interesting with tighter timers. if you open chest you forfeit the redo chance.

Ashwin K

Hunter
Characters
AshK , ashwk
Platform
Android, PC
Thanks for these fixes but what about the lvl 16 Lilith Relic bug where glory becomes obsolete?