Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, all. As it turns out, in order for us to activate the Easter Eggs, we will need to briefly bring the servers down. We will be doing that shortly, at:

• 9:15 am PDT
  • 12:15 pm EDT
  • 16:15 UTC
  • 18:15 CEST

Apologies for this inconvenience! This is not an April Fool's Day joke (like the earlier one.) 😉

Thanks for your patience!

Shadowcave

Wizard
Characters
Shadowcave, Shadowsmack
Platform
PC
Oooo I'm so excited! and I just can't hide it......
So glad they are back have missed em:D! Especially now when we all could do with a bit of fun :D Enjoy :D

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
So when do bunnies hit the store?

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
OMG OMG I love my bunny!! The absolute best mount IMHO!! The animation is AWESOME!!

Reactions: Zazie
  • Lovex1

Laurella

Mighty Warrior
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
Hi Sarah, there is rumor that eggs are NOT in blight zone. Can you confirm. Thanks!!

happinessnjoi

Priestess
Platform
iOS
How do the eggs work? Are they like zingara and just appear randomly in zones? And based on Neia’s post, it looks like they appear as an npc that you have to conquer? Is it similar to how the blight motes are where it’s just one or 2 hits and then you get the rewards? I looked around the forums for a post to explain them, but didn’t see anything. Perhaps it’s there and I just missed it. :)

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I assume that they are different rarities as well with higher rarities giving better rewards
As I recall blue were rare, green uncommon, pink ultra Rare, yellow common.

Reactions: Myst
  • Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
How do the eggs work? Are they like zingara and just appear randomly in zones? And based on Neia’s post, it looks like they appear as an npc that you have to conquer? Is it similar to how the blight motes are where it’s just one or 2 hits and then you get the rewards? I looked around the forums for a post to explain them, but didn’t see anything. Perhaps it’s there and I just missed it. :)
When you come upon one, just enter combat like you would for a mob... but they don't fight back. When done loots will pop out, similar to event zone drops, xp, mana, gathering buffs and the like.

Reactions: happinessnjoi and Zazie
  • Likex2