Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Not sure if anyone tested the mobs inside the pyramid are way overboard for lower level players. It is seriously annoying for lower levels to kill in order to get to the gathering nodes or the ladder due to the respawn mobs. I mean it’s random but the ones that have rock hurling abilities that take 33% damage or the ones that stun you for 10 seconds is really ridiculous for a low level to get by and not die by a mob that’s meant to be easy to kill?. It’s fine if your a 95 but anyone lower then 80 it’s a pain dying and then spawning all the way back to the middle of the map and then you are going all the back to repeat the same process. This isn’t appealing and this needs to change! Doesn’t make sense to have mobs in packs of three that kill you in order to do the quests.

Please look into this and change these mobs damage/health for the lower players.

Thanks
The stuns are pretty ridiculous. I was getting stunned what felt like every 5 seconds with one of the bosses and it was just two of us so it wasn’t like we were killing it super quickly. So I popped a dram but I don’t think people should have to pop a dram just to get through the fight in a event zone. Don’t get me wrong the bit Iv seen is great! I just think there needs to be a few tweaks. Right now the new stuff added to the event is very confusing. Hopefully we will be able to get a routine going. But I agree the stuns are wayyyy to much. I don’t wanna say the random bosses in the pyramid are to strong. But they kinda are specially when most people right now are going in by themselves. We waited 30 min last night for a ladder and ended up just trying to get through it with the small group we had and made it to the third boss before every one died but 3 of us 😂😂😂 well we probably all died but used a rez. I’ll give it some time but if groups for some reason don’t start forming as in the servers can’t start forming groups to help everyone in the pyramid then I’m gonna have to say some major tweaks need to happen so most players are able to participate in it.

Roselda

Adventurer
Characters
Roselda, Rozelda, Rosarelda
Platform
PC
Last edited
Not sure if anyone tested the mobs inside the pyramid are way overboard for lower level players. It is seriously annoying for lower levels to kill in order to get to the gathering nodes or the ladder due to the respawn mobs. I mean it’s random but the ones that have rock hurling abilities that take 33% damage or the ones that stun you for 10 seconds is really ridiculous for a low level to get by and not die by a mob that’s meant to be easy to kill?. It’s fine if your a 95 but anyone lower then 80 it’s a pain dying and then spawning all the way back to the middle of the map and then you are going all the back to repeat the same process. This isn’t appealing and this needs to change! Doesn’t make sense to have mobs in packs of three that kill you in order to do the quests.

Please look into this and change these mobs damage/health for the lower players.
Totally agree. As a low level priest, I can't last more than a minute or two inside the pyramid. Maybe it's meant to be group content, or content for high level players, but it's unsurvivable for a solo low-level player. Unfortunately, most of the quests (including the main quest) require that a player run around inside the pyramid. So the zone has only been open for a day and I'm already done. This EZ used to be one of my two favorite zones, but no longer. Please don't do the same thing to the Halloween zone. I know there's a small but very vocal group of players who always want the game to be made more difficult, but some balance for the rest of us would be nice.

Reactions: sirbabbo and Asante
  • Likex2

Lalocat

Adventurer
Characters
Lalocat Vla Laniss
Platform
Android, PC
Cooldown of bosses in the pyramid is 22 hours instead of the usual 16 hours for event bounties. It makes it even more difficult to kill them every day because groups are fairly rare, at random times, and don't always announce they are going to kill in world chat.

Reactions: Anthem and Zaphyra
  • Likex2