Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone,

We will be bringing the servers down within the next two hours to push a small fix-it build. As most of you know by now, we cannot give an exact time, but we will provide the usual 15 minute in-game warning just prior to bringing the servers down. Servers will be down less than an hour.

Patch Notes 4.56.1

Improvements

• Fixed issue that caused the party list to only display a set number of members. It will now display more/less depending on screen resolution.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed issue that caused the crafting menu at woodcrafting stations in Sugarsweet Summit to vanish after a few seconds of crafting.
  • Fixed issue that caused "Open" raids to not scale correctly
  • Lore screen only appears when opening the raid GUI. It no longer appears after zoning.
  • Reduced the health of bosses in Sugarsweet Summit.
  • Fixed issue that caused Rhyming Rowena to not give a replacement love letter if the first one was lost during the quest, "The Love of a Statue".
  • Fixed issue that allowed Hunters to continuously proc "Murder" on the diabolical heads in the Flooded Cloisters.
  • Fixed text alignment issue in the FriendsGui that caused a character's alternate characters to appear to the far right of the menu. Also, hopefully fixed issue that made it so that two clicks on a friend was required to mail them.

PC Only
  • Fixed issue that caused the Scarlet Flair Cameo to not appear correctly in the friends window

Mobile Only
  • Fixed Enchantments tooltip so that it uses a scrollable list. This should prevent the tooltip from going off screen if a character has a lot of enchantments.
  • Hopefully fixed issue that caused Gathering Supplies to be cut-off on certain mobile devices.
  • Re-positioned the Box of Candy in E7 to be further away from the tree, which should hopefully make it easier for mobile players to select.

Cleo1

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
Android, PC
Hi, Everyone,

We will be bringing the servers down within the next two hours to push a small fix-it build. As most of you know by now, we cannot give an exact time, but we will provide the usual 15 minute in-game warning just prior to bringing the servers down. Servers will be down less than an hour.

Patch Notes 4.56.1

Improvements

• Fixed issue that caused the party list to only display a set number of members. It will now display more/less depending on screen resolution.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed issue that caused the crafting menu at woodcrafting stations in Sugarsweet Summit to vanish after a few seconds of crafting.
  • Fixed issue that caused "Open" raids to not scale correctly
  • Lore screen only appears when opening the raid GUI. It no longer appears after zoning.
  • Reduced the health of bosses in Sugarsweet Summit.
  • Fixed issue that caused Rhyming Rowena to not give a replacement love letter if the first one was lost during the quest, "The Love of a Statue".
  • Fixed issue that allowed Hunters to continuously proc "Murder" on the diabolical heads in the Flooded Cloisters.
  • Fixed text alignment issue in the FriendsGui that caused a character's alternate characters to appear to the far right of the menu. Also, hopefully fixed issue that made it so that two clicks on a friend was required to mail them.

PC Only
  • Fixed issue that caused the Scarlet Flair Cameo to not appear correctly in the friends window

Mobile Only
  • Fixed Enchantments tooltip so that it uses a scrollable list. This should prevent the tooltip from going off screen if a character has a lot of enchantments.
  • Hopefully fixed issue that caused Gathering Supplies to be cut-off on certain mobile devices.
  • Re-positioned the Box of Candy in E7 to be further away from the tree, which should hopefully make it easier for mobile players to select.
I just want to say that you guys are so great at fixing things very timely. You can not make everyone happy but you sure do try your best. Best creaters of a game I've seen yet.

Platform
PC
Die Freundschaftsliste sieht übel aus, riesen Lücken zwischen den Namen, teilweise keine Bilder und keine Anzeige wo sich der Freund befindet, und noch dazu auf Englisch statt auf deutsch.......nicht gut

Reactions: Perlio and Bluerider
  • Likex1
  • Wowx1

Wunsock

Grand Shaman
Characters
Wunsock, Toobsock, Windsock
Platform
PC
I just want to say that you guys are so great at fixing things very timely. You can not make everyone happy but you sure do try your best. Best creaters of a game I've seen yet.
Servers still down

Anthem

Bog Frog
Platform
PC
I had no problem getting into US 2. I did need to download the update. If you did not, you need to close the game all the way and reopen it.

Neia

Warrior
Royal Guardian
Characters
Neia, Enia, Enai, Inae, Aien
Platform
PC
Last edited
To complete my bugreport about the Friend/Guild list on pc:

- Players online with more than 1 character per account doesn't have their cameo shown, as if they were disconnected. Their location isn't shown too.
- Names on the list are randomly highlighted.
- Names on the list takes a random size.
- Guild tab got a "Remove friend" button, which temporary remove the player from YOUR guild list (he/she remains a member of the guild). Relogging fix it.

Guildmate online, no cameo. Some names on the list are highlighted.
Capture d’écran (3084).png

My guildie Jena A isn't in my friend list, but I have a Remove Friend button.
Names on the list can take more space than what they should. (if it can help... Enai is my alt. I have 5 toons in Eu1, 2 are in this guild)
Capture d’écran (3087).png
Ps: No, I didn't try to remove her... it would be dangerous 😅 I tried with my alt.

Reactions: TheRam
  • Likex1

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta, F.Trunks, R.Braun, CauliflaTheMighty, Raingeta,Ultra Ego Vegeta
Platform
Android, PC
I just had serveral pc friend say they couldn't whisper me because I was on alt toon, this change is annoying especially when u want to zone run and remove from guild button? what happens if someone accidently removed :( this changed wasn't needed, just because I am on alt pc friends can't talk to me, sometimes i run with others an this makes it harder for every1.

Reactions: TheRam
  • Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Did any of the chars in the last group have long names which might have wrapped to two lines perhaps?

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
Four of the EZ bosses seem the same: Weallscream, Cuddlecakes, Saltscale, and Sprinkles.
They still take between 6 minutes and 11 minutes each to kill.
Jelly, Glazefin, Cookie, and Licorhoof are much faster now....taking between a minute 30 and 2 minutes.
On the four EZ bosses that haven't seemed to change, I noticed the box showing the scaling is missing. The scaling box is present on the other four bosses.

Reactions: Meagan and Neia
  • Likex2