Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
It’s still reading base health and not the stats you are saying it should be. Need this to be fixed please. Submitted bug reports and nothing.. also the Relics in heroic are giving rare relics, kinda defeats the purpose of us raiding high heroic levels. Submitted a bug report to.
Dungeoneering boosts base health and base damage. That's how it's designed. Two builds ago, we introduced a bug where it was being capped at level 30 Dungeoneering at 30%. This bug was fixed with this build.

Helos

Citizen
Characters
Helos, Helox, Malevos
Platform
iOS
Dungeoneering boosts base health and base damage. That's how it's designed. Two builds ago, we introduced a bug where it was being capped at level 30 Dungeoneering at 30%. This bug was fixed with this build.
Hi Damon, not sure I got a response to the other question, will dungeoneering reset at the end of each season? Thanks!

Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi,
Yes, dungeoneering will reset at the start of every season, along with all progress on Raids, so characters will start at Bronze, and with dungeoneering at level 1. We will add new rewards each season, and make some changes to the Raid Tower (like adding a new map or two, possibly moving the order around, etc.).

Best, Damon

sirbabbo

Is there a way you can change the verbiage to indicate to people that it is base health and damage in the menu of relinquency ?

Most players when they see health or power increase don’t understand the base value is different to actual value display.
8C1E8356-8A1F-470E-9150-B2FF2921248A.png

Reactions: Zazie and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

Lyrra

Huntress
Characters
Lyrra, Lythe, Livelie, Chicken Little, xFURIx
Platform
iOS, Android
It isn't related to skills, it's related to which mastery is higher. Most of your drops will be for the higher mastery(tho you still get items for the lower mastery sometimes.).
Not true in my case... like I said, ALL my talents are Nature. I have NONE in Marksman. However, the VAST majority of drops I get in raids and elsewhere are for Marksman. (Ask Valyant how many epics I give him every day to stockpile for others because they are useless to me.) Yet Marksman hunters are complaining that they are getting mostly Nature drops... SOMEthing is wrong with the programming.

Reactions: Catori and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

calpi

Adventurer
Platform
PC
Hallo Team Otter ist Heute 28.03.2021 auch ein Server Ausfall weil ich seit gut 3 stunden nicht rein komme ins Spiel ??? :-(

arturradukevic

Citizen
Platform
iOS
Last edited
This is not true in my case, and even if you work through the same employee tracking software ... as I said, ALL my talents are nature. I do NOT have a Shooter. That said, VERY most of the drops I get in raids and elsewhere are for the shooter. (Ask Vaillant how many epics I give him every day to accumulate for others, because they are useless to me.)
Hello,
the passage of the dungeons will be reset at the beginning of each season along with all progress in the raids, so the characters will start with bronze, and the passage of the dungeons will be at the level, did I get it right?
thanks Arthur

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
Not true in my case... like I said, ALL my talents are Nature. I have NONE in Marksman. However, the VAST majority of drops I get in raids and elsewhere are for Marksman. (Ask Valyant how many epics I give him every day to stockpile for others because they are useless to me.) Yet Marksman hunters are complaining that they are getting mostly Nature drops... SOMEthing is wrong with the programming.
Agreed, the majority of my drops were for Ice and I had almost zero Ice Mastery. I'm not sure, but I think this might be done on purpose, to encourage Trade between players and/or to make useful drops rare? 🤔

However, it's extremely frustrating to get awesome loot drops... for the wrong Mastery. 😑

I'd really like to see drops at about 60% for our chosen Mastery and 40% for the opposite Mastery, based on our highest Mastery. 🙂

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Hi~When would we change gender by crown?and will any new weapon outfit open later?thanks:)
Your question concerning gender swapping has been answered earlier by another dev. I do not see what more of an answer you are looking for.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Your question concerning gender swapping has been answered earlier by another dev. I do not see what more of an answer you are looking for.
i didnt see an answer regarding gender swapping either, not in this thread.