Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
A fairly broad spectrum of people were just running us3 EZ bosses, levels and classes across the board, ballpark 15-20 people. Granted it is mid weekday US time, but more toons that I would expect attempting to engage our good bit of sugar-coated fun, and it should have been plenty of hero power. However what we encountered was a merry-go-round of toons getting aggro when tanks died, being flung to the spawn point when our grip on the health horse failed, running back with plenty of time because the elder health bar maybe ticked down 5-10%, the cycle repeating several times over. Managed two elders in this fashion before giving Salty a boisterous Italian hand gesture and logging out of the game.
I was there... after several deaths, I just started using my auto-attack, so I wouldn't draw aggro from the Tanks and die... it was definitely more fun BEFORE they made the bosses so strong. ☹

Esmee

Wizard
Characters
Esmee Goldenflame
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Honestly, after 2 days doing runs in sugarsweet after update I do notice a difference in how long it takes to bring the bosses down. It takes Forever! Run out of mana and lil guys die. Zings are fine, its the elders I speak of.

Reactions: Isa Beau and Zazie
  • Likex2

sirbabbo

The ez is not popular and it’s really the same questing. Go kill a mob or three, go find a frustrating object, get stuff from bounties and zings but only one time exp every 24hours. I really feel we need to spruce up these ezs and change up some stuff.

suggestion: announce to everyone in game a random time: come to ez, 3 hops, we get people in, countdown of 2 mins.
Then mobs and bosses out of nowhere come attack us like from all sides, we cry, we die, we have heroes, we have healers, we have whatever free for all. Just the goal is Last one standing wins lots of ez items. Everyone else gets a small prize.
Then we teleport all to next stage. It’s a mad dash to gather the hidden object randomly place with the nodes to go empty but there is 1000s of them, then, while we gather out of 100s of gathering stations a velociraptor is lurking and takes you out, oh no your dead but transport to the nextroom and get a small prize, winner gets the gem and wins and all then transport.
Next zone random catapult hurls you across event zone to a craft zone. we craft? What is this crafting we do? Craft stations everywhere but oh no they surrounded by mobs of enemies and dragons and penguins with evil looks to them, but can someone one be brave be the first to craft 4 different items? But what items we will let you know but which ones we do t know, so we have vault in the middle of surpuric acid. To make sure we can get out items. Fall into the acid you die but still get the prize. Catapults that through explosive Greek fire and blasting objects.
Then the next zone since someone survived the crafting dilemma. Big prize.. then last zone is a safe friendly place of some nice items to find in random locations but wait on no there is a timer and they disappear and we have to run around from all over till someone gets 3 items and wins the big prize. 4 big prizes up for grabs and lots of small prizes. Then we have a safe haven zone of 6 bounties we can assemble a team to help take out...

Idk it’s late but it’s a suggestion.

Reactions: Jytal
  • Likex1

Jolon

Adventurer
Characters
Jolon, Jenalya
Platform
iOS
The ez is not popular and it’s really the same questing. Go kill a mob or three, go find a frustrating object, get stuff from bounties and zings but only one time exp every 24hours. I really feel we need to spruce up these ezs and change up some stuff.

suggestion: announce to everyone in game a random time: come to ez, 3 hops, we get people in, countdown of 2 mins.
Then mobs and bosses out of nowhere come attack us like from all sides, we cry, we die, we have heroes, we have healers, we have whatever free for all. Just the goal is Last one standing wins lots of ez items. Everyone else gets a small prize.
Then we teleport all to next stage. It’s a mad dash to gather the hidden object randomly place with the nodes to go empty but there is 1000s of them, then, while we gather out of 100s of gathering stations a velociraptor is lurking and takes you out, oh no your dead but transport to the nextroom and get a small prize, winner gets the gem and wins and all then transport.
Next zone random catapult hurls you across event zone to a craft zone. we craft? What is this crafting we do? Craft stations everywhere but oh no they surrounded by mobs of enemies and dragons and penguins with evil looks to them, but can someone one be brave be the first to craft 4 different items? But what items we will let you know but which ones we do t know, so we have vault in the middle of surpuric acid. To make sure we can get out items. Fall into the acid you die but still get the prize. Catapults that through explosive Greek fire and blasting objects.
Then the next zone since someone survived the crafting dilemma. Big prize.. then last zone is a safe friendly place of some nice items to find in random locations but wait on no there is a timer and they disappear and we have to run around from all over till someone gets 3 items and wins the big prize. 4 big prizes up for grabs and lots of small prizes. Then we have a safe haven zone of 6 bounties we can assemble a team to help take out...

I read that and was waiting for the catapult 😜🤣.

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS

I didn't read the whole thing, I looked for catapult and knew it was already better than the what sugar sweet is right now.

Reactions: sirbabbo
  • Likex1

sirbabbo

I didn't read the whole thing, I looked for catapult and knew it was already better than the what sugar sweet is right now.
I was trying to spice it up with some hunger games themes. But since it’s medieval catapults are needed!!!!!

Actually we should have a hunter game theme, last one standing gets a mount. Just have spawns of mobs and catapults flinging you across into areas of acid and lava. Survival of the fittest. Then a separate ez to the side, normal stuff.

Kilgharrah

Adventurer
Characters
Kilgharrah, Gwayne, Sylvaena, GeraltOfArdent
Platform
iOS
Last edited
A fairly broad spectrum of people were just running us3 EZ bosses, levels and classes across the board, ballpark 15-20 people. Granted it is mid weekday US time, but more toons that I would expect attempting to engage our good bit of sugar-coated fun, and it should have been plenty of hero power. However what we encountered was a merry-go-round of toons getting aggro when tanks died, being flung to the spawn point when our grip on the health horse failed, running back with plenty of time because the elder health bar maybe ticked down 5-10%, the cycle repeating several times over. Managed two elders in this fashion before giving Salty a boisterous Italian hand gesture and logging out of the game.
It's the same situation on US2 as well. I was doing just fine tanking the EZ bosses on my earth shaman before the patch, but now I'm using *so* many mana pots and scornyx to make it through a fight against one of the elders, and still dying during the last half of the fight sometimes. Before, I was also able to get some boss kills in on a second toon that I wanted to get something for, but now I just don't have the time or patience for that.
EDIT: I just now saw that Sarah said they'll be reducing the health back to previous levels. Thank goodness for an awesome responsive team of devs 😊

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Sadx1