Sumi

Arch Wizard
Characters
Sumia, Sumie, Sumii, Sumio, Sumiu
Platform
iOS, PC
Gotta say i'm sad about not being able to accidentally respawn on the ground in the Rift 😝 but what a fun update!

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Hahax1

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
Were the gold/blue name plates reimbursed? I can see it but it won’t let me click on it?

and yes I sent a CS ticket when you asked us too.
thank you.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Can you please also look into my forum post about placement of the new buttons for mobile devices, specially for iPhones, it would help the game more for mobile users. Tablets are fine but cell phones it’s a not ideal tbh. Simple request to have them up top of the screen with the pet and chart buttons. Thank you
Yup, we are looking at this!

Freya-Sensei

Grand Priestess
Royal Guardian
Characters
Freya Sensei
Platform
Android
Me gustan las mejoras como los juguetes y mascotas con acceso rápido, yo al ser nivel 95 tengo todas las ranuras de ataque ocupada con runas y no puedo ponerlas casi no las uso. Las monturas me gusto él cuadro se ven bien en tablet lo único que cambiaría es él botón de combate molesta al estar al lado del de salto y los arboles de ardent, me gusta como se ve pero seria bueno quitar los arboles marea mucho y no se ven los npc. Apartando lo malo, todo lo demas me gusto mucho recalcando él cuadro de acceso rápido de los juguetes , así no tendre que entrar a cada rato a la caja para activarlo😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😘gracias por su gran trabajo 👍👍👍💖💕💖💕💖💞

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
Something strange is going on with 3 of the Spider Mounts, they're no longer glowing, they've become flat and matte. I don't know if this change was intentional or a bug? But I prefer the glowing versions. 🥺👇

Hallowed Spider - orange/black
Hallowed Shadow Spider - purple/black
Ectoplasma Spider - green/black

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
So good job otters just a few minor gripes

1. could you swap the mount button and the toy buttons positions it’s just a system announcement prevented me from ”quickly switching“ my mount and I got wet :(
2. Any chance of adding cooldowns to the toys so I know when I can use them
3.pumkinhead need some sort of fix he dies so quickly one player even 1 hit him.

Reactions: Zaphyra and Sumi
  • Likex2

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
pumkinhead need some sort of fix he dies so quickly one player even 1 hit him.
I believe Sarah (and Damon, in separate posts) have mentioned some pending updates that will address the ‘soft’ Pumkinhead problem and address the mobile buttons issues.

I hadn’t thought of there being no way to see the pet/toy’s cooldown timers once the item is no longer inspectable in inventory, but showing the timer on the pet’s tooltip (where the name is displayed in the pet/toy menu) sounds like an elegant solution.

Reactions: Zazie, Sumi and Zaphyra
  • Likex3

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
I believe Sarah (and Damon, in separate posts) have mentioned some pending updates that will address the ‘soft’ Pumkinhead problem and address the mobile buttons issues.

I hadn’t thought of there being no way to see the pet/toy’s cooldown timers once the item is no longer inspectable in inventory, but showing the timer on the pet’s tooltip (where the name is displayed in the pet/toy menu) sounds like an elegant solution.
If you long press on the toy/pet you just used it tells you how long the cool down is. Pets still have the little icon in the buff section. It doesn’t tell you until you use it though

Reactions: Sumi, Sinjin and Zaphyra
  • Likex3

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Ah, it’s all cool then… not showing a cooldown on something that isn’t in cooldown makes sense.

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
Has anyone else noticed, that ever since the update... Ardent City seems kind of foggy or misty... especially during the day? This is also when I noticed my Spider Mounts appeared matte instead of glowy. 🤔

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba, ElMarie, el lisa
Platform
Android
Has anyone else noticed, that ever since the update... Ardent City seems kind of foggy or misty... especially during the day? This is also when I noticed my Spider Mounts appeared matte instead of glowy. 🤔
I noticed that too. I like it.

Squonk

Warrior
Platform
Android, PC
Any chance that for each day until pumpkin head is fixed we can get a cache for each toon gifted to us?
It's getting pretty tiresome missing out (repeatedly during a day) when it is one shot by a level 2 player.

Edit to add: If this isn't possible, could the pumpkin head respawn be dropped to 5mins so you can keep trying more easily to get credit?

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Any chance that for each day until pumpkin head is fixed we can get a cache for each toon gifted to us?
It's getting pretty tiresome missing out (repeatedly during a day) when it is one shot by a level 2 player.

Edit to add: If this isn't possible, could the pumpkin head respawn be dropped to 5mins so you can keep trying more easily to get credit?
IDK, each time I get a Pumpkinhead chest the most I get is 5 corn. So getting a couple extra incarnations is better than extra chests for compensation.
But since we can only get credit one time in 22 hours, a faster respawn might be nice.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1