Mari

Eldritch Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
TheOaK
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Guys, could we get the Ghoul boy, Gravelord, Mister tree and Terror warnings back up? Its really hard to keep up with them! Please? (plz plz plz plz plz plz)

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
Why? Why? Why are the Statues smaller now thats really uncool.... 😭 I dont like the new Ardent...
Now i cant climb on it anymore. Or rather now it's boring to climb on it ...
And it is also a bit more confusing with all the plants.
I like new Ardent its looks more alive and greeny :) Emptiness not rule there anymore

Ayotloz

Citizen
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
I can't download on PC. Mobile worked, but not on PC.

--This morning I was able to download on PC :)--

Madd Mary

Squirrel
Characters
Madd Mary
Platform
PC
Last edited
Can't download... it's 9 PM EST... Download keeps repeating on my PC

I finally got in... just let the download very slowly do it's thing

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
The download loop happened to me as well; just let it keep looping and it finally finishes.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Catori

Squirrel
Platform
PC
My looping stops after several times. Then it just sits at 0%. Finally I get a message about internet connection problems and try again. It says to contact CS for help. I am not having internet connection problems. Been at this for several hours now. I am tired and going to bed. Hope this gets sorted out by morning.

BlueDevil

Great Adventurer
Characters
BlueDevil, BluDemon, FatesOrb, BluAngel, Baelfiree
Platform
Android
Haven't had any issues of download loops - but in the Haunted Moors with the Pumpkin Head scaling - it can be one-shot by a player (Regardless of lvl.. high or low) when there are many people zoning in/entering the pumpkin head area. I've watched it happen twice so far. It's frustrating to see - if possible, hopefully the scaling will be reconsidered and/or fixed? I don't know if anyone else on another server besides US3 has seen this happen.

Reactions: Ice Hands
  • Likex1

Posi

Wizard
Characters
Posi, NSE
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Screenshot_6.pngScreenshot_6.png

Another good suggestion would be to place squares of mounts and toys a little smaller, equivalent to the size of the inventory slot.

Reactions: Mari and Meagan
  • Likex2

WaveChild

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Wave Child, Flame Child, Arimicha, Rasmin the Bold, & Lady Light Caster
Platform
iOS, PC
Pumpkin head is a bit to fragile. Had about 20 people in the patch and he went down after 2? Hits from the tank.

dustbunny

Squirrel
Platform
iOS, PC
Wow, so sorry guys, but I really do not like the new ardent at all. It is too claustrophobic. For one who really really like the old ardent fair, Ardent keeps getting worse and worse as far as movability and the feeling of things closing in around you. I wish we had all the same NPC in our cities so I would never have to go to Ardent again. Yes, it looks good, but that does not mean it is functional. This is coming from someone who would get hung up on the curbs already existing in Ardent. I want a hub that is open and easy to move around in. Not some jungle that just makes it harder to move.

Reactions: cheesedust and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Please consider removing these trees as they block view of the vault:
View attachment 13876
They also block your view while working at the closest workbench to them. Their height and shape is the big issue. If the canopy of the trees was raised a bit or if the leaves weren't quite so dense, it might help a bit. :)

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi,
We will be pushing a new build that will :
* fix Pumpkin Head so he doesn't die so easily
* move the position of the charts button on mobile
* change some of the trees in Ardent to bushes to reduce the canopy obstruction of view - in particular, trees that are near the Vault and crafting stations

We also increased the capacity of our download servers (the CDN) to help reduce the download problems that many players experienced with this build. We added 3 new replication servers to the CDN so that now there will be one server in Europe, one in Asia, and two in North America.

Best, Damon

sirbabbo

Hi,
We will be pushing a new build that will :
* fix Pumpkin Head so he doesn't die so easily
* move the position of the charts button on mobile
* change some of the trees in Ardent to bushes to reduce the canopy obstruction of view - in particular, trees that are near the Vault and crafting stations

We also increased the capacity of our download servers (the CDN) to help reduce the download problems that many players experienced with this build. We added 3 new replication servers to the CDN so that now there will be one server in Europe, one in Asia, and two in North America.

Best, Damon
Can you please also look into my forum post about placement of the new buttons for mobile devices, specially for iPhones, it would help the game more for mobile users. Tablets are fine but cell phones it’s a not ideal tbh. Simple request to have them up top of the screen with the pet and chart buttons. Thank you

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
Please consider removing these trees as they block view of the vault:
View attachment 13876
LOL... I was totally going to post a similar screenshot and ask that these trees be removed or made smaller (maybe 1 tree, instead of 2). 🤣👍

And although I really love trees, I do find the new Ardent a bit claustrophobic. I like to zoom out from my character and get a wide view of my surroundings... and the new trees, keep blocking my view. 😬

I would suggest, that if more greenery is wanted in Ardent, then large trees might be kept on the outskirts... with smaller trees, bushes, flowers, etc... throughout the city. Greenery that we can see over and move around easily. 🙂