Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Last edited by a moderator
Hi, Everyone,

We are bringing the servers down shortly to push a very small patch, with several pertinent fixes in it. Servers will be down less than an hour. Thanks!

Improvements
  • To avoid extreme jittering when many pieces of loot are on the screen, we removed the overlap prevention for 3d-world loot tooltips. They now behave much as they did before.
  • Lightning Warrior Threat Generation via Ultimates. There was a bug that was causing these to actually reduce, instead of increase threat. We fixed this bug. Please test. The tool-tips for these Ultimates do not actually show the amount of Threat generation increase (that will come with the next build), but they will actually boost threat by the following amounts:
    • Thunderclap 10% increase
    • Spurring Jolts 20% increase
    • Titanic Slam 40% increase
    • It's Alive 40% increase
    • (note: as Math Fish pointed out, these bonuses stack multiplicatively).

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed issue loot pickups would be printed twice to other party members
  • Fixed issue where trade window wouldn't clear after performing a trade.
  • Fixed issue were characters weren't being teleported out of the rebirth chambers after rebirthing

Mobile Only
  • Fixed issue where stats weren't correctly being updated (or shown) in the enhancement window. This also would cause a crash for some players when they were in the village.

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Faisalkhan, Sultan, 3 More!
Platform
Android
Fixed issue where stats weren't correctly being updated (or shown) in the enhancement window. This also would cause a crash for some players when they were in the village.
Does it Cost Coins now when you Enhance Stuff?
Thank you 😘

Imp

Lumineer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Impresario | Divindi
Platform
iOS, PC
Fixed issue were characters weren't being teleported out of the rebirth chambers after rebirthing
The spirit cackled and hummed with glee,
The adventurer turned and tried to flee,
Lured there by the promise of more,
Had sought out the spirit referenced by lore,
In Gandymeade Grove the temple was found,
Tucked on a hillside, and deep underground,
Stripped of his riches, he traded his soul,
With a pact forged with the spirit to one day be whole,
But now in temple with no where to run,
He realized his trade had left him undone.

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Platform
Android
It always has. Are you saying it didn't? If so did you bug report that?
No it wasn't Showing me Price how much it cost to Enhance Armor,belt etc. When I enhance it. It didn't cost me Anything.
Edit: + I didn't see Price on Anything when I was Enhancing stuff. + I didn't report Anything. ;p

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Does it Cost Coins now when you Enhance Stuff?
Thank you 😘
It always has. Are you saying it didn't? If so did you bug report that?
No it wasn't Showing me Price how much it cost to Enhance Armor,belt etc. When I enhance it. It didn't cost me Anything.
Edit: + I didn't see Price on Anything when I was Enhancing stuff. + I didn't report Anything. ;p
It does appear you did/do know it should cost based on your first post asking if it "Does it Cost Coins now when you Enhance Stuff?" Enhancement has been around for a long time, even when you played the game on your computer. It always cost coin to enhance. If you noticed it was not working right, it should have been reported, not taken advantage of.

Just a FYI: If players don't report things they know are wrong or a bug like this, it is considered an exploit.

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Platform
Android
Just a FYI: If players don't report things they know are wrong or a bug, it is considered an exploit.
Well one of them must Report this.
I can't do Bug reports Because I don't have Energy for this + you have to Take lot of time to Explain what is wrong and what is not.

If I don't do Bug report it doesn't mean that I am doing Exploit stuff like that And yeah Soficating glitch thru Walls. That bug was Reported Thousand times but it never got fix

Kitty the Hunter

BRA Member
Platform
PC
That's kind of exactly what it means. You had enough time and energy to tell us you don't have time or energy, use that to report.
Please lets not make accusations, if he was aware this was or might be an exploit I seriously doubt he'd be asking about it on the forums. Not everyone understands all there is to know about the game, especially smaller things such as gold costs that are rarely covered in any guide.

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
After testing in a Dungeon, I noticed a massive difference in threat output. Out of 21 people, even the Lightning Warrior at the lowest end of the damage spectrum was able to out-threat a Wizard at the top in damage. There was about a 1000% difference in their damage. My threat on the other hand was about 5x to 10x greater than second place. This leads me to believe that perhaps things may have swung a bit too far. Maybe just trim the threat multiplier from the talents a little. I will test and post some actual numbers tomorrow though for comparison.

Important: Earth Shaman will most definitely need to be buffed if they want to remain viable tanks in the current scheme of things. I'd say perhaps tone down Lightning threat a little and boost Earth to make up the difference.

Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
After testing in a Dungeon, I noticed a massive difference in threat output. Out of 21 people, even the Lightning Warrior at the lowest end of the damage spectrum was able to out-threat a Wizard at the top in damage. There was about a 1000% difference in their damage. My threat on the other hand was about 5x to 10x greater than second place. This leads me to believe that perhaps things may have swung a bit too far. Maybe just trim the threat multiplier from the talents a little. I will test and post some actual numbers tomorrow though for comparison.

Important: Earth Shaman will most definitely need to be buffed if they want to remain viable tanks in the current scheme of things. I'd say perhaps tone down Lightning threat a little and boost Earth to make up the difference.
Thanks- glad to see there was a noticeable difference. I'm looking forward seeing the actual numbers you post. I can look at Earth Shaman, too.

Reactions: Lamorack
  • Likex1

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
woah! blight mote roller coaster! Was getting like 2-5 most of the time and then sometimes the megaloot before... then, was getting a lot with the double loot bug ... now, getting 2 almost all the time once in a while 3, and then the "normal" megaloot when that pops.

Reactions: Jack13Renewed
  • Likex1

Jack13Renewed

Adventurer
Characters
Jack13Renewed, Actinus13
Platform
Android
woah! blight mote roller coaster! Was getting like 2-5 most of the time and then sometimes the megaloot before... then, was getting a lot with the double loot bug ... now, getting 2 almost all the time once in a while 3, and then the "normal" megaloot when that pops.
Same

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Thanks- glad to see there was a noticeable difference. I'm looking forward seeing the actual numbers you post. I can look at Earth Shaman, too.
2 players involved:
  • Level 95 Lightning Warrior
  • Level 95 Fire Wizard
Test was conducted at the level 85 Elder Dummy in the Village Training Grounds

Test 1: I only used default attacks and Lightning Bolt. Nothing else. The Wizard went all out

Damage:
1585082446732.png
Threat:
1585082468964.png

Test 2: We both went all out

Damage:
1585082502833.png
Threat:
1585082520372.png

I think the threat generation when I was simply doing nothing except default attacks and lightning bolt was very high. Next test I'll do will involve a low level and badly geared lightning warrior vs a maxed out DPS character