Arch Wizard
Characters
Xantia, Battle Bunny, Airoe, Sinzin, Erthena
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
The shortened respawn time in the EZ is GREAT... tyvm! 😃👍

However, the lag is making the zone almost unplayable. 😬😖

EDIT: Lag is so bad, that I can't even collect items from my mail.

Reactions: Sumi
  • Likex1

ABHINASH SHARMA

Mighty Warrior
Characters
ALIVEN, StarSkyEmperor, ALIVENX, RedDragonEmperor
Platform
PC
Thank You For The Event😃😃
It Would Be Help Alot If You Can Also Tell Downloading Size Of UpDate(In PC There Is No Way to Know How Much Internet It'll Cost)
It's Not That we Don't Have Internet It's Just That It'll Lighten The Cost So That we can Prepare In advence
Thank You:):D

Shamrockfox

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
DEAR OTTERS,
Could you please add a dropped mount like you did with the bronze mustang , and tooth paste ( forgot its name ) mustang, I know reskinning to make a prisma mustang would take forever, so any color would do, it's just those random chance things make the event zones tons more fun, even though I never get one, the fun is indeed in trying.

Reactions: Xantia
  • Likex1

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Xantia, Battle Bunny, Airoe, Sinzin, Erthena
Platform
Android, PC
DEAR OTTERS,
Could you please add a dropped mount like you did with the bronze mustang , and tooth paste ( forgot its name ) mustang, I know reskinning to make a prisma mustang would take forever, so any color would do, it's just those random chance things make the event zones tons more fun, even though I never get one, the fun is indeed in trying.
I'd love to see a new color Mushroom mount, as a rare/random drop. Purple/teal, like the shroom mobs in Copse of the Treants, would be wonderful! 😃

Reactions: Zazie and Shamrockfox
  • Likex1
  • Lovex1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
My guess is they already have something good to go but are waiting to drop it on the “fix it“ patch that normally comes a week or so after a big patch goes live to iron out the detail/worst bugs & balancing issues.

Reactions: Shamrockfox
  • Likex1

Shyama

Bog Frog
Characters
way too many... :)
Platform
Android, PC
I'd love to see a new color Mushroom mount, as a rare/random drop. Purple/teal, like the shroom mobs in Copse of the Treants, would be wonderful! 😃
Honestly I've wanted a mushroom mount in those colors for so long... but I'd prefer not to rely on RNG to get one if it did exist! :)

Shamrockfox

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
Anything would be great, but these drop mounts keep players coming backto the event zones even if they don't want the quests.

Reactions: Xantia
  • Likex1
Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
Not me. After hitting Pumpkinhead and then Bonnie/Clyde 4-5 times a day with no drop, I will give it a hard pass in the future.

Reactions: Wizard of Odds
  • Likex1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
So last night a bunch of superhero players on eu1 completed the servers first rift run here is a little early feed back.

the 6th boss (green rock one) needs to be given a buff/de buff icon so people know what’s going on with its regeneration (still don’t 100% get it) but we did something that worked. Big thanks to gogogagetgo who was vital in figuring that one out.

the 8th boss (fire gargoyle one) last phase required in battle communication a thing that is quite hard to do on mobile so you might want to refine it a bit so you don’t alienate players on specific devices. Maybe local/emote ranged chat notifications or something.

overall I feel sorry for any 75 looking to use this as a exp supplement as it’s probably the hardest stuff ever released. Of course I’m all up for that but a poor geared 75 might not have a good time.

still not all doom and gloom the rest of it played fine and I’m sure practice will help us do better too. I even got a toy from a box “rift assention stone” too bad I all ready spend 1,5k gold on one a wile back but it’s all good.

Asante

Citizen
Platform
PC
Superhero players - that kind of confirms what I feared.

We all know leveling from 75 onward is relly really grindy and makes players quit because they get bored.
With implementing the new rift, you slowed down leveling progress even more.
I often ran people through old rift because I liked the zone, and I know how hard it is to get help because it took a little more time than just killing elders.
Now it not only takes a lot more time to do the whole run, but also resources, even for maxed players since it is level scaled.
So consequence will be - as soon as the maxed players had their fun in there and got all the rewards, no one will be willing to help with rift anymore.
Maybe on some servers there will be weekly runs, but if you play at times when less players are on and youdon't belong to a large guild, you will have no chance of getting the extra xp.
Since the old version of rift doesn't exist anymore you can't even get that little experience it offered either.

We can see this happening in all event zones that have ladders now. As soon as the high level players have all their rewards, no one wants to do them anymore and all that is left are the hollow cries for help of newbies that haven't noticed yet that ladders are not meant for them to have fun, but are playgrounds for bored 95 players.

As I recall when scaling rift was discussed over the years, only a hand full of people really wanted it. Most said they like it as it is, just the xp should be increased. Some said scaling would be ok, if there was a scaled version and a normal version and you can chose which one you want to do.

So a lot of developer time was put into something that could have easily been solved by simply increasing the xp you get for the old rift.

It seems that this was not implemented to actually make the 75-90 grind more enjoyable, but only to push through one's ideas of more and harder scaled content, now that one has the power to do so.

Stephen Huszar

Adventurer
Platform
Android
I agree, new rift is totally terrible.
At first day, as lvl 90 warrior i died at second boss with unknown reason from full hp to zero. It was over for me.
Second day, somehow i reached sixth boss and died there immediately after fight start. Lot of lvl capped players dying there and until you no want to waste hundreds of ressurects just skip it. I don't waste ressurects at such content and they said it's possible to teleport back where u died but it isn't.
I would skip it myself but i didn't know it is that hard... Now i have 3 quests in my journal stuck and they will scary me there forever as it is not possible to complete full run... I wish there was option to return quest back to npc if you decide to not bother with it or if it's impossible to complete.
And i agree with that they took away another source of xp after 75 what been already terrible with this huuge lack of xp... I hardly doubt any 75 player will complete new rift when even 90% of capped players can't.

Reactions: Candy Cotton
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I agree, new rift is totally terrible.
At first day, as lvl 90 warrior i died at second boss with unknown reason from full hp to zero. It was over for me.
Second day, somehow i reached sixth boss and died there immediately after fight start. Lot of lvl capped players dying there and until you no want to waste hundreds of ressurects just skip it. I don't waste ressurects at such content and they said it's possible to teleport back where u died but it isn't.
I would skip it myself but i didn't know it is that hard... Now i have 3 quests in my journal stuck and they will scary me there forever as it is not possible to complete full run... I wish there was option to return quest back to npc if you decide to not bother with it or if it's impossible to complete.
And i agree with that they took away another source of xp after 75 what been already terrible with this huuge lack of xp... I hardly doubt any 75 player will complete new rift when even 90% of capped players can't.
At test my level 75 hunter went through the rift fine mostly, even finished the last boss. It just takes time to figure out the mechanics, after that its a cool fight. I think 75s can have a much better time on this one because they actually help, instead of throwing feathers while the 95 does the job for you. Fine if you don't want to spent rezzjes etc on the rift, but it's not fair to dismiss it entirely just because you didn't figure out yet how to stay alive

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
I must admit I was expecting less dramatic changes until the devs did the livestream just adding scaling to the existing bosses, I also think when you look at the other obsolete 75 stuff (deep earth & black fury) rift was the one that still had most value as is, not the least But I guess it was the easiest to make into something good.

well it is what it is I will work hard and get better at it maybe stock pile the resources for buffs and help as many as I can, when I can. maybe I can make a difference maybe I can’t but I’m tenacious and I’ll keep trying.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Black Fury Gorge was originally a scaled event zone (just not a seasonal one). Access was from Ardent at first, then it was moved to Kingsport, and eventually in it's current version became part of Pyrron.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Asante

Citizen
Platform
PC
At test my level 75 hunter went through the rift fine mostly, even finished the last boss. It just takes time to figure out the mechanics, after that its a cool fight. I think 75s can have a much better time on this one because they actually help, instead of throwing feathers while the 95 does the job for you. Fine if you don't want to spent rezzjes etc on the rift, but it's not fair to dismiss it entirely just because you didn't figure out yet how to stay alive
Sorry, but what most players at level 75 want is to level up as fast as possible. Not wasting time to try over and over again wasting resources they need for raids or later for 95 elders. Especially after rebirth - they just want to get through it. Then time is better spent grinding bounties.
Comparing it to test server doesn't make sense since you can get as many rezzies there as you want. On live it is real money you lose.

Reactions: Candy Cotton
  • Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
The point being made (which is just as valid for test as live) is that l level 75 was able to get through the rift. It follows that the content is not exclusively for level 95, or elite players.

The reality is that players have been complaining for a long time that they can't just grind bounties to level in the 75 - 90 range, simply because there aren't enough of them. This is intended as additional content for those who have essentially run out of worthwhile bounties, but who still have time and the inclination to do more that day to further their levelling progress.

What it is not intended to do is provide a shortcut to level up in half the time.