BlueDevil

Great Adventurer
Characters
BlueDevil, BluDemon, FatesOrb, BluAngel, Baelfiree
Platform
Android
Personally I don't see why, after so many years, that the enchantments were switched to being account bound? If you think about it in a game economy perspective not everyone will have real life money to buy crowns. While yes crowns can still be bought, it in a sense lowers potential money coming into the game. I have both bought enchantments with money, and gold from buying from crown sellers. I'm not a huge fan of this change, but I do know that some folks have been in a sense "scammed" by buying the empty enchant off of the AH. It would be easier to make the empty enchantment item accountbound or soulbound after use if that's possible. Basically from what I can see, it gyps the devs from some extra $ from crown sellers selling to those who prefer to buy with gold. On a side note, looking forward to raids and the sugarsweet ez.

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
Last edited
That definitely right, opportunity sell with a gold it is additional benefit to devs from ppl who buy it for crowns and then sell for gold. So need to make that part to clear for understand. Is that items become AB from the moment of buying (worst PTW soulution) or AB after using (most wise)

It is really not hard to fix - replace current Enchant with the same usable item, which after using it, will give Enchant on the character and conjure the Appearance that account bound.

That not much work to replace 10 items istead of making them as precedent of P2W items...
- All current items with enchant in it, replace with a new item.
- All empty Shells replace with that Appearance acc.bound item.

Reactions: Antavious
  • Angryx1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Personally I don't see why, after so many years, that the enchantments were switched to being account bound? If you think about it in a game economy perspective not everyone will have real life money to buy crowns. While yes crowns can still be bought, it in a sense lowers potential money coming into the game. I have both bought enchantments with money, and gold from buying from crown sellers. I'm not a huge fan of this change, but I do know that some folks have been in a sense "scammed" by buying the empty enchant off of the AH. It would be easier to make the empty enchantment item accountbound or soulbound after use if that's possible. Basically from what I can see, it gyps the devs from some extra $ from crown sellers selling to those who prefer to buy with gold. On a side note, looking forward to raids and the sugarsweet ez.
You make a fair and reasonable point ok you have convinced me it is better to have a after the fact account binding, do we even know if that is or isn’t what has been done? the patch notes are so vague. Well I doesn’t matter too much even if that’s not what has been done its a step in the right direction to protect those not looking to line there pockets with unscrupulous misrepresentation of goods.

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
Last edited
the patch notes are so vague.
That's why need to make that thing clear to understand.

PS: I hope that you feel better when you putting those angry smiles on me :D

Elijah Lin

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Elijahiel
Platform
iOS
I thought we were calling these swimsuits. 😄 Just a little FYI, Green is not a primary color and yellow is not a secondary color unless you are lighting a stage.
Actually, on the digital screen, green is considered primary colour: red, blue and green. xD

But in colour charts officially, to an artist, or colourist, it should be red, blue and yellow. Secondary colours is purple, orange and green 💁🏻‍♂️🌈🌸

I still want white panties xD or is it “swimsuits”?! Why cant it be all the colours under the rainbow undie pack?! Like the headwear packs? 😭

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Hahax1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Computer monitors produce light on screen by emitting light.

For emitted light, the primary colours are red, green and blue. The secondary colours are cyan, magenta and yellow (hence monitors have colour settings using RGB or CMYK).

Paints etc. appear as particular colours because of the light reflected, not emitted. Hence the primary colours of art are blue, red and yellow (roughly the same as the secondary colours for emitted light).

Reactions: Elijah Lin and CaraLox
  • Likex2

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
That's why need to make that thing clear to understand.

PS: I hope that you feel better when you putting those angry smiles on me :D
You have a bad habit of saying some unpleasant things when trying to get your point across, like refusing to acknowledge the problem, justify it by saying 100g isn’t much when it’s quite a bit to the victim, saying all player are bad so we should just accept it at one point you were even so arrogant that you told the devs how to fix it with no real intent to offer programming help. So yer you get an angry face. where I come from people can discuss a point without being unpleasant, you seam to struggle with this.

@moderators sorry if this post crosses a line but he seamed to want me to explain my self

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
You have a bad habit of saying some unpleasant things when trying to get your point across, like refusing to acknowledge the problem, justify it by saying 100g isn’t much when it’s quite a bit to the victim, saying all player are bad so we should just accept it at one point you were even so arrogant that you told the devs how to fix it with no real intent to offer programming help. So yer you get an angry face. where I come from people can discuss a point without being unpleasant, you seam to struggle with this.

@moderators sorry if this post crosses a line but he seamed to want me to explain my self
I never said like this. I say that 100 g. is not huge amount for appearance that cost 1500 gold if you buy it with enchant in it. I hope you can find the difference. Now all players who don't need enchant but want appearance must pay full price for that, so that also done damage to them and makes them a victims. As I said before, you always see only one side of the view...and trying to make it as main to show it to all.

About Arrogance :) that was really fun to read :) Everything start from idea - how to fix. Programming is an action which make idea to work. That different things. That like compare an egg to an airship. You don't need to be a programmer to create the idea. Devs can find similar way compared to their skill, that can start from this base idea. If they can find another idea then good.

You think that I am unpleasant, thats your right :) you can continue think like this. I think that you kind and sweet :) can I continue think like this?

Reactions: Antavious
  • Angryx1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
I’m not a fan of this new toy box not closing change, before I could see my effect toys now I can’t because a huge toy selection window is in the way not quite sure why they made this change but it somewhat defeats the purpose of toys if it can’t see them.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Ok, maybe it’s an unintentional consequence then but on mobile it covers too much of the screen and so renders some toys a little useless.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Axalon/Mini me
Platform
iOS, PC

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Ok, maybe it’s an unintentional consequence then but on mobile it covers too much of the screen and so renders some toys a little useless.
Literally everyone wanted it. I thought It was a bad idea for mobile. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just means some of us will continue to not use our toys.

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
Last edited
For those wondering why the change with the toy box was implemented, there was a poll where this option won with an overwhelming 3:1 ratio. (Link to the poll)

And here is a snippet of the poll itself (current as of this post):
1642765322865.png

Edit: I realize now that by posting this I gave away my answer and may or may not receive hate for it. C'est la vie, I guess. lol

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Yes the majority of 48 people, fair enough but it doesn’t seam to work as intended at least on mobile. Maybe if the programming isn’t too hard or time consuming the devs can take another wack at it.

Elijah Lin

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Elijahiel
Platform
iOS
Umm… dont want to be problematic… I automatically now run off a cliff or into water because my toy box wont close after using my first use. You probably may have guessed it, I play mainly on tablet and I enjoy using auto run and my toys at the same time xD … Now, I have to stand still and use the toys… 🙄 ………

(Didnt even know about the poll)