Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone. We will be bringing the servers down sometime within the next three hours. We will provide the usual in-game system message 15 minutes prior to bringing them down. Servers will be down about 30 minutes. Thanks for your patience!

While this patch is primarily for the removal of the event zone, there's still some fun new improvements and items. :)

Patch Notes 4.69.1

Improvements

• The Lightning Shield Affix lasts a little shorter now; and spawns less frequently.
  • Using a toy will no longer close the toybox. Using a mount will still close the mountbox.
  • Increased the character count of in-game emails to 2000.

New Features
  • Added a /showboss command to display respawn times for bosses in Event Zones. (This command will only work in event zones.)
  • Added 6 underwear outfits:
    • * Blue
    • * Green
    • * Yellow
    • * Red
    • * Purple
    • * Pink

Bug Fixes
  • Changed the following items to be account-bound:
    • * Frederich's Crafting Apron
    • * Gardening Gloves
    • * Marat's Bracers of Strength
    • * Voltan's Belt of Fortitude
    • * Calypso's Circlet of Power
    • * Marat's Ring of Resolution
    • * Anabelle's Market Boots
    • * Finned Gauntlets of Maracoos
    • * Gnomish Jumping Shoes
    • * Yorick's Reaping Cap
  • Fixed missing colliders on shape at in Swamps of Grogul:
    • * -14.1 322.0 153.5
    • * -290.9 464.2 158.1
  • Also, fixed collider to be more accurate for shape at: 109.3 479.8 181.7
  • Fixed issue that caused certain pets (Bone Dragon Companion, Ice Dragon Companion, etc) to not have previews.
  • Fixed missing colliders on shapes in Swamps of Grogul at:
    • * -197.4 417.7 82.1
    • * 335.2 310.9 178.1
    • * 282.6 466.9 177.0
    • * -226.2 457.6 167.9
  • Grinchta’s Lair has been removed, and all EZ items for it.

Mynyari

Priestess
Characters
Heidrun, Mynyari
Platform
Android
Last edited
Whoa! Will the account bound items be retrofitted?

If one of our toons has one of these enchants, will all toons now have them? I know that I did not keep my apron or finned gauntlets. Pretty sure that I didn't keep jumping boots, either, but I have bought all of these items (except crown) at least once.

Rogg the Orc

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Rogg the Orc, Sir Rendlesham, Frik
Platform
iOS
Nice! Can we get the extra backpack space that comes with reapers set as account bound as well? I had all pack spaces and then bought the reapers pack and cant use the extra pack space it comes with nor give it to my alts :( thanks!

Reactions: Puffdragon
  • Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Whoa! Will the account bound items be retrofitted?

If one of our toons has one of these enchants, will all toons now have them? I know that I did not keep my apron or finned gauntlets. Pretty sure that I didn't keep jumping boots, either, but I have bought all of these items (except crown) at least once.
The value of these items is the enchantment, which can only be used by one character whether they are account or sold bound. So Assuming someone has used the items on one particular character, giving that character the enchantment, I see no reason why the items need be retrofitted to other characters. Indeed, having paid to have those enchantments on more than one character, I for one would a bit put out if other players were given for free on several characters what I already paid for on several characters.

Reactions: XMerlindaX and Catori
  • Likex2

BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
Hi, Everyone. We will be bringing the servers down sometime within the next three hours. We will provide the usual in-game system message 15 minutes prior to bringing them down. Servers will be down about 30 minutes. Thanks for your patience!

While this patch is primarily for the removal of the event zone, there's still some fun new improvements and items. :)

Patch Notes 4.69.1

Improvements

• The Lightning Shield Affix lasts a little shorter now; and spawns less frequently.
  • Using a toy will no longer close the toybox. Using a mount will still close the mountbox.
  • Increased the character count of in-game emails to 2000.

New Features
  • Added a /showboss command to display respawn times for bosses in Event Zones. (This command will only work in event zones.)
  • Added 6 underwear outfits:
    • * Blue
    • * Green
    • * Yellow
    • * Red
    • * Pink
How do we access these new outfits?

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
It is not clear, is enchantment items become AccBound after use or at all? So you can't bought/sell it from AH? BTW these items are not empty sells - it gives appearance. And I did not saw that anyone sell it for real amount of gold, yes some sell to really to high around 1/3...but that on their conscience...(which they haven't)

Reactions: Antavious
  • Angryx1

BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
I read it as these items will no longer be tradable to others witch makes sense to prevent that whole use the item and sell the empty shell thing.
Every enchantment I ever bought weather they were gloves, boots, etc, once used became account bound. I was able to give the appearance of the items to alts but the enchantment only ever worked for one character. So how could someone use the item for the enchantment, and then sell it?

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Every enchantment I ever bought weather they were gloves, boots, etc, once used became account bound. I was able to give the appearance of the items to alts but the enchantment only ever worked for one character. So how could someone use the item for the enchantment, and then sell it?
I have only ever bought these from players for gold I use then then they are still tradable it probably followed the same rules as any other player traded premium thing, (every time this is mentioned someone says what you said) but trust me it is a thing to sell the items runeles to unsuspecting noobs at a high price.

Then there are those that try justifying it by saying it’s a cosmetic skin but that’s bs really we all know deep down if these are sold it’s to someone new thinking there getting a sweet deal on the rune.

i fully support the banning of trade on these items to protect newer inexperienced buyers from this.

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
Last edited
I bought Calypso Circlet around 350 gold because I like how it looks on my female characters and I will keep it for possible new characters. At least need make it AB only after use, so that make item untradeable. If you make it AB while enchant in it, then it become part of Pay To Win

Reactions: Antavious
  • Angryx1

BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
I have only ever bought these from players for gold I use then then they are still tradable it probably followed the same rules as any other player traded premium thing, (every time this is mentioned someone says what you said) but trust me it is a thing to sell the items runeles to unsuspecting noobs at a high price.

Then there are those that try justifying it by saying it’s a cosmetic skin but that’s bs really we all know deep down if these are sold it’s to someone new thinking there getting a sweet deal on the rune.

i fully support the banning of trade on these items to protect newer inexperienced buyers from this.
I don't think banning trade on them should happen, but definitely binding to account. Because if you ban these items from trade how would anyone who can't afford to buy them with real money, buy from crown sellers?

Elijah Lin

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Elijahiel
Platform
iOS
Let the underwear parade… commence!!! xD

(I wondering, can those underwear not be earned in other ways than crowns :’) Like darrig currency?? Or Charter Tokens?? Those currency should be updated at some point too :’0 )

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Well either way this isn’t a debatable thing any more it is resolved thx to the patch. If it is or isn’t tradable before use doesn’t matter as long as it can’t be re sold after the use. If people still want the cosmetic so bad (witch is a terrible justification for exploitation) then they can just save there pocket money.

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
Last edited
Well either way this isn’t a debatable thing any more it is resolved thx to the patch. If it is or isn’t tradable before use doesn’t matter as long as it can’t be re sold after the use. If people still want the cosmetic so bad (witch is a terrible justification for exploitation) then they can just save there pocket money.
Strange logic...maybe we need save pocket money for everything then? What the point to play then? Just pay and take and no need doing nothing...
And how much of that things on sells you saw around? I check AH every day and and never saw that OMG Exploit. Few items once in 3-6 month? with price around 100-500 g? There was gold exploit that wasn't fixed for few month and ruined economy of whole server US-1...that was really exploit. And what you say as exploit it is just conscienceless ppl who always around...and you can't fix them