Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
sugarsweet.jpg

Hi, Everyone,

The wait is over! We will be bringing the servers down sometime within the next three hours (depending on Apple) to push our new build to live! This weighty patch contains the Sugarsweet Summit event zone and numerous improvements to raids, as well as stat changes and and an array of bug fixes.

Read the Patch Notes here.

We will provide the usual 30 minute warning in-game when we are about to bring the servers down. :)

Kiven

Master Crafter
Platform
PC
game will not download it keeps going up to 28% then back to zero.

Villy

Villager
Platform
Android
Just curious, for the flair supposely given to those who reached platinum on all raids before this patch, are we getting them at a certain point or suppose to automatically get the flair? I haven't got the flair so just curious. screenshot have proof I did which i stop climbing for weeks or when raid duration was still in 1month and some days left. Again just curious

Attachments

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Just curious, for the flair supposely given to those who reached platinum on all raids before this patch, are we getting them at a certain point or suppose to automatically get the flair? I haven't got the flair so just curious. screenshot have proof I did which i stop climbing for weeks or when raid duration was still in 1month and some days left. Again just curious
I'm going to make a separate post shortly with details about that. ;)

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Rewards are still randomized, so naturally some runs will be luckier than others in terms of rewards! But on average, as of this update, you'll get far better loot than you did before, something that will likely become quite clear once you've been running raids for some more time. :)

Villy

Villager
Platform
Android
@Sarah Otter oh, okay ty xD

My opinion on rewards, it is still RNG base and only good rewards or decent reward is if you ran plantinum+ or what you call Heroic but this was like month ago when i did do raid. Random drop in heroic teir at times would be epic, reward at times would be flat legendaries. Rng for good stat were meh, if unlucky. However, I did get flat legendary gears and the reward is only good when u hit plantinum+ so in this patch is called Heroic. Only reason I stop raiding b/c celestial relic are just better version of rare relics which i didnt find interest in them after getting celestial relic,and the other reason is heavy consumable base that xmas event did help out on. However, havent do a single raid yet in heroic tier since patch release. if i do raid, will be on an alt, while waiting for season 3