Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone,

We will be bringing the servers down within the next few hours to push the holiday build to live. Servers will be down about 30 minutes. We'll post the usual 15 minute in-game warning prior to bringing them down. Patch Notes for the build can be found here.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Why on earth was quest rewards moved to the top of the screen? It’s extremely awkward trying to press on it. It makes zero sense. Is it a bug?

Reactions: Ketta
  • Likex1

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Why on earth was quest rewards moved to the top of the screen? It’s extremely awkward trying to press on it. It makes zero sense. Is it a bug?
Hi, Halleebell. Can you post a screenshot please?

edit to add: actually, could you send an in-game bug report with the screenie please? Thanks!

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Likex1

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
I believe it was because the pet button and the quest rewards button were in the same place, you couldn’t claim rewards *and* use the pet menu, so… moved em both? Works well with iPad, but I haven’t updated phone yet to check it.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Hi, Halleebell. Can you post a screenshot please?

edit to add: actually, could you send an in-game bug report with the screenie please? Thanks!
Will do.
I believe it was because the pet button and the quest rewards button were in the same place, you couldn’t claim rewards *and* use the pet menu, so… moved em both? Works well with iPad, but I haven’t updated phone yet to check it.
It’s just in a very awkward position. Before it was right next to your thumbs on mobile so it was just press and go. now you have to reach up with left thumb then grab quest reward with right thumb. Not very convenient lol

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
WHY does the new Tinkerer fashion, make us look like we're wearing PUFFY-FLESH-PANTS?! 🤢🤮👇

Screenshot_20211206-165526_Villagers and Heroes MMO.jpgScreenshot_20211206-165451_Villagers and Heroes MMO.jpg

I'm really disappointed... if you were going to remove the pants, then you should have reduced the size of our thighs... instead of making these PUFFY-FLESH-PANTS... soooo ugly! 🥺😭