Inasani

Citizen
Okay, i was also checking time zones and how they work for the last hour. And your picture now confuse me more than before, cause i thought i got it... I am also in germany (like tiberius) and the time here in the forum showed me a time that is 9 hours behind the german time. (like on my pics) But now it shows me exactly the time tiberius was calling with tuesday 8:12 am ... strange! Okay than cut away all i wrote in the last post. If someone would say "hey you did that or that at this time" and you know it is not true i also would defend myself with "this is not correct".

The time was fooling us.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Okay, i was also checking time zones and how they work for the last hour. And your picture now confuse me more than before, cause i thought i got it... I am also in germany (like tiberius) and the time here in the forum showed me a time that is 9 hours behind the german time. (like on my pics) But now it shows me exactly the time tiberius was calling with tuesday 8:12 am ... strange! Okay than cut away all i wrote in the last post. If someone would say "hey you did that or that at this time" and you know it is not true i also would defend myself with "this is not correct".

The time was fooling us.
Did you mess with your pc's timezone settings maybe? Although then I guess your own post would be retimed too... :unsure:

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
for such a very small point in my whole post, so that it somehow looks that my whole post is not correct... *sign*
That was not my intention. I just wanted to point out that exactly what I quoted was not correct (that's why I quoted only that half sentence of your post and not more). I haven't and didn't want to comment anything else you said in your post. But looks like this was all a misundestanding because of a forum bug or tech fluke anyway, so ... :)

The time was fooling us.
I have no idea why it didn't display the correct time for my post for you. We are both in the same time zone and the forum should default to the time zone based on your IP, so this should be CET (UTC +1) for both of us. While this default can be overridden manually in your preferences, it doesn't look like you have done that either. If you want to check, click on your avatar -> preferences -> and check time zone on the right. It should say UTC +1.00 Central European Time.

All I can tell you is that I posted on Tuesday morning right after falling out of bed. I didn't post it any earlier, because the update happened when my work day already ended or I would have. If all else fails, you just have to take my word for it.

Inasani

Citizen
Yeah i believe you Tiberius that the time you called is correct with the consequence that i was using wrong times for a small part of my argumentation.
My preferences are as you wrote: UTC +1.00. The only thing that happened between my first posts and my last posts is, that i restarted my pc. So something happend there... maybe? I have no idea... And now i leave this sideshow. ^^