Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus, Jools
Platform
PC
I think it means the quests will not show for players who, having already passed the levels and quests which trigger the quests activating, cannot do the quests unless they rebirth.

I may be wrong though.
I really hope it means that...

-edit- posted just as Sarah confirmed this, so nvm xD

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Thank you very much for the improvements to the caliphs! Both the increased max health/damage dealt and the change to their respawn timer are making a huge difference! There has been nothing but positive comments in the event zone about these changes, and players seem to be enjoying the event zone soooo much more than they were before! :D

One minor request though: Would it be possible to have the caliph notifications only visible to players in the event zone? (They respawn quickly enough that if you're not in the event zone, it's easy enough to get in there for the next time they're killed.) The pharaohs' announcements should continue to be visible both inside and outside the event zone, however. (And yes, all the announcements are helping! But if you're not in the event zone, it's a bit spammy when you're seeing the pharaoh and caliph announcements.)

Karen Souldancer

Bog Frog
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS, Android, PC, Steam
The caliphs spawn every 20 minutes now. If you're in zone, doing quests, bounties, and pharaohs, you'll see them pop up at some point. I don't think we need caliph notifications at all... just the pharaohs.

Reactions: Jolon
  • Likex1

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta, F.Trunks, R.Braun, CauliflaTheMighty, Raingeta,Ultra Ego Vegeta
Platform
Android, PC
was easier to get caliphs with the increased hp :), mobile players did have alot of trouble auto hitting before the caliph died, so this was great add.

Reactions: Mutsie
  • Likex1

Black_Cvlt

Arch Wizard
Characters
Danger Zone, Black Cvlt, Coup de Grace, Crafty Hands, High Voltage
Platform
Android, PC
Wow. One more month of doing raids for 10 silver? No crowns for elder levels, no real rewards for raids. You have time to boost affixes, but you have no time to raise reward? And you're thinking about new ads, while your 95 level players are leaving this game? New devs strategy looks so beautiful.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Reactions: Ashwin K
  • Sadx1

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Last edited
You're not missing anything, unless you want to run all over the map looking for 5 piles of beast dung.
Awww,that's my favorite thing to do! :(

Wow. One more month of doing raids for 10 silver? No crowns for elder levels, no real rewards for raids. You have time to boost affixes, but you have no time to raise reward?
I was expecting a new raid season with new rewards,what we got instead is head scratching.
Not getting a replacment YET for the crowns we use to get from Elder Soul is also sad. :(

sparksy

Merchant
Platform
PC
Big thank you Otters, new new changes to Oasis is brilliant and hopefully it will now stop the bullies from attacking other players in the zone :D

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow, Argus Skyhawk
Platform
Android, PC
I understand many will feel a bit annoying with all those notifications. It's useful for me because of my play style. I log in multiple times a day for short span of time. Like login once done the quest, then another login 2 Pharaoh done, another login done some caliph. So this notification is helpful. Also even though caliph health got increased in a good way still those who are after echo they need those notifications. Like i may be busy gardening and as soon as i see a caliph will spawn i came back to ez that way.

But its true that it feels spamming for many who doesn't want it. Putting an option in the settings area to turn on or off event zone notification will solve this i believe.

Kronar

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Kronar
Platform
Android
I state, not knowing the English language I use the browser translator, so I'm not sure I understood correctly, the possibility of performing missions below your own has been limited level? example, can I level 47 find and acquire a level 25 mission? or can it no longer be done?

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I state, not knowing the English language I use the browser translator, so I'm not sure I understood correctly, the possibility of performing missions below your own has been limited level? example, can I level 47 find and acquire a level 25 mission? or can it no longer be done?
Quests are open to all levels. There are no restrictions to take them when you can see them. Some quests won't pop up before a certain level, but you can always go back to a quest you didn't do at lower level.

Wow. One more month of doing raids for 10 silver? No crowns for elder levels, no real rewards for raids. You have time to boost affixes, but you have no time to raise reward? And you're thinking about new ads, while your 95 level players are leaving this game? New devs strategy looks so beautiful.
View attachment 9014
View attachment 9015
I don't think ads are necessarily in the works for now. They are still inventarizing what way ads would be good. Asking input from players, looking for what's right. I think it will be another few months before those ads are out. It was also Damon who posted about them. I don't think Damon does programming etc so the things you asked are not 'his job', so why could he not look ahead at other things to pick up to do?

Reactions: Kronar
  • Likex1

Catori

Squirrel
Platform
PC
The numerous event zone announcements have completely taken over all my chats now.....zone, guild, village, whisper, trade & world. Not understanding why the call for heroes must go out on all game chats but for someone like me who hasn’t time in real life right now to participate in the current event zone I cannot find a way to relax in game. The constant spamming of event zone calls keeps any possibility of a conversation with a friend even in whisper impossible. Please give us a way to turn them off!! My growing stress level will be eternally grateful.

happinessnjoi

Priestess
Platform
iOS
For Clarification
  • The new high level quests in the Rye will not show for players who have not done a rebirth, this is by design.
I'm guessing this is just a 1 rebirth requirement but I've already had 4 rebirths on my lv 87 and still can't find any of the quest givers in the Rye. Just to be sure I went to look with my lv 95 (5 rebirths) and still can't find Jeremi, Miriam or Pendle. Should I just go ahead and do a bug report?

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
I'm guessing this is just a 1 rebirth requirement but I've already had 4 rebirths on my lv 87 and still can't find any of the quest givers in the Rye. Just to be sure I went to look with my lv 95 (5 rebirths) and still can't find Jeremi, Miriam or Pendle. Should I just go ahead and do a bug report?
To clarify the clarification of the clarification, here is my interpretation: It means that if you have already done the zones and leveled beyond them, you have to rebirth before you have access to them. So, in the case of your 95 (5 rebirth) toon, he will never have access to those quests (because he cannot rebirth again ... yet), whereas your 87 (4 rebirth) toon can access them once he does his 90 rebirth.

That said, the way @Sarah Otter worded it initially means that toons with 0 rebirths cannot do the quests (and both your toons need to do a Bug Report) ... but from what I'm seeing here that is not actually what she intended to say. lol

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
The numerous event zone announcements have completely taken over all my chats now.....zone, guild, village, whisper, trade & world.
I realized something about this when looking at a screenshot on another thread. The event zone notifications are far more intrusive on mobile than on pc! When you have a smaller screen size (as on mobile), the chat window fills faster. (Note that I believe I've seen just as many complaints about the notifications coming from pc players as from mobile players, however.)

I feel that we either need a setting allowing players to turn off these notifications or perhaps remove the caliph notifications altogether? (if they cannot be restricted to being visible only in the event zone)

Thanks!

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Axalon/Mini me
Platform
iOS, PC
It could be helpful to limit spam by ptt the caliph back on 30 minute rotation

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
It could be helpful to limit spam by ptt the caliph back on 30 minute rotation
That's definitely a possible way to improve the current situation.

happinessnjoi

Priestess
Platform
iOS
To clarify the clarification of the clarification, here is my interpretation: It means that if you have already done the zones and leveled beyond them, you have to rebirth before you have access to them. So, in the case of your 95 (5 rebirth) toon, he will never have access to those quests (because he cannot rebirth again ... yet), whereas your 87 (4 rebirth) toon can access them once he does his 90 rebirth.

That said, the way @Sarah Otter worded it initially means that toons with 0 rebirths cannot do the quests (and both your toons need to do a Bug Report) ... but from what I'm seeing here that is not actually what she intended to say. lol
But that's not what's happening. All of the dailies from Darty to Gortrin are available to me on both characters mentioned, but the quest givers in The Rye aren't showing up for either of those characters. My best guess is that it's bugged and they're still working on it.

Ildranach

Squirrel
Platform
Android, PC
But that's not what's happening. All of the dailies from Darty to Gortrin are available to me on both characters mentioned, but the quest givers in The Rye aren't showing up for either of those characters. My best guess is that it's bugged and they're still working on it.
To clarify further, all of your characters were past the triggering point for the Rye quests. They will not show up unless triggered. It would require rebirthing and running them to the triggering quests for the Rye dailies to appear, and as such you cannot see them at this point.