Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, All,

We are rebooting all of the servers in 30 minutes to apply a small hot fix, which will hopefully improve the lag situation in the event zone. Please note: this will not fix the situation entirely, but should at least improve it somewhat.

Servers will be down less than ten minutes. Thanks for your patience!

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
I might have spoke to soon. But I guess I’ll give it a day or two and see

Platform
iOS, PC
Unfortunately, is worst for me after this update. Yesterday I got kicked out of the game twice (was doing ladder at Vale). Today, at Prisma my feats stopped working, screen froze, however I could see local chat and type in it. Prisma was dead (based on chat). She was still alive in my screen. And theN I got kicked out of the game (iOS). Don’t know if I credit for it. 😞
Before update I had lag issues but wouldn’t get kicked out game and was able to finish Prisma and Ladder.

KatieElf Queen

Arch Wizard
Characters
Katie4567,MysticElf,EarthQueen
Platform
iOS
Unfortunately, is worst for me after this update. Yesterday I got kicked out of the game twice (was doing ladder at Vale). Today, at Prisma my feats stopped working, screen froze, however I could see local chat and type in it. Prisma was dead (based on chat). She was still alive in my screen. And theN I got kicked out of the game (iOS). Don’t know if I credit for it. 😞
Before update I had lag issues but wouldn’t get kicked out game and was able to finish Prisma and Ladder.
Same happened on US3 but it was after reboot.

Jim

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android
I was doing a raid with some of my friends the screen of my game got freezed but I was able to chat after 3 to 4 mins it was fixed but alas the times for the raid was almost up and we failed and again sometimes game crashed in raid happened to me for first time .Same goes for prisma I was at vale and waiting for to kill it with others but my screen froze.