CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Axalon/Mini me
Platform
iOS, PC
So intentionally testing out the chat system to see what happens probably not a good idea, but someone will do it anyway won’t they... 😝

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
Yes, and No. This is a temporary measure we are putting into place while the permanent new ban tech is being worked on, which we hope to have live in three to five days. This temporary measure will be lifted as soon as the new tech (which is different from this) is live.
I figured this was what it was. That's why I've been telling people to shu ... be quiet about it so "you know who" doesn't see it.

Reactions: LadieGrei and CaraLox
  • Hahax1
  • Likex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
I figured this was what it was. That's why I've been telling people to shu ... be quiet about it so "you know who" doesn't see it.
He will see it as a challenge

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
True lol...
I just hope I will be able to figure out what it is after the hot fix goes live...
Why do you ask? You aren't planning to start saying MUAHAHA any time soon are you? o_O

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
I am hoping the permanent solution can allow RB toons to chat.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I think everyone is hoping the permanent solution allows everyone to chat

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

dustbunny

Squirrel
Platform
iOS, PC
It is sad to know, you devs have to take time away from development of the game to put into place something to deal with people who ruin the game for players. Not only the trolls, scammer but the vault raiders too. I am sorry you are having to deal with these issues. How frustrating for you all.

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta, F.Trunks, R.Braun, CauliflaTheMighty, Raingeta,Ultra Ego Vegeta
Platform
Android, PC
this is sad, not every new player a troll and most rebirth toons have been here a good long time, but just don't rebirth unless u want to lose all chat ability.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Last edited
this is sad, not every new player a troll and most rebirth toons have been here a good long time, but just don't rebirth unless u want to lose all chat ability.
Again, I am sure everyone will agree it is sad Devs have had to take this extreme measure, even though it is only for a few days.

But there are a few things I would suggest people keep in mind.

1) It is only a temporary measure.
2) A great many MMOs have similar restrictions on using chat at low levels - the only difference is there it is permanent.
3) The fault here lies with a selfish troll who for their own amusement is deliberately trying to spoil things for everyone.

Murmandagon

Adventurer
Platform
Android
Not sure what You guys have to deal on US servers, but when I'm facing someone on chat who ruin my experience, i'm using BLOCK person feature, and write quick guide/reminder to others how to do it :)
Restricting low lvls imo is veeeeery bad for game, there's so many things that very low lvls are asking about every day, like "hello im playing with brother on phones, how we can make party?" :/
Again, BLOCK person works just fine...

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Not sure what You guys have to deal on US servers, but when I'm facing someone on chat who ruin my experience, i'm using BLOCK person feature, and write quick guide/reminder to others how to do it :)
Restricting low lvls imo is veeeeery bad for game, there's so many things that very low lvls are asking about every day, like "hello im playing with brother on phones, how we can make party?" :/
Again, BLOCK person works just fine...
block was not working because the spammer would create a new account repeatedly