Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone,

Because of an exploit, we will be rebooting the servers shortly with a fix. This is not a full server build, just a hotfix, so servers will only be down for about ten or fifteen minutes. We will run a system message on all servers alerting you first.

Thank you for your patience. (And for those of you who engaged in the exploit, you will be banned.) ;)

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
Maybe this is just me, but I can't bring up the option to update it in Google Play Store. The game says to update to the new version as normal, I click the button....I'm used to it not showing up at first, having to go back out and search for the game and then it gives option to update....but I'm not getting that now. I have restarted my device already. I guess I'll give it a few more minutes, worst case scenario I'd have to uninstall and reinstall whole game and....I can....but.....yeah, wait a few minutes....

Slaybelle

Lumineer
Platform
iOS
Same with ios. No update available in the app store. Can't open game without update. I've already restarted my device and updated all apps.

Gath of Baal

Hunter
Characters
Gath of Baal
Platform
Android
Maybe this is just me, but I can't bring up the option to update it in Google Play Store. The game says to update to the new version as normal, I click the button....I'm used to it not showing up at first, having to go back out and search for the game and then it gives option to update....but I'm not getting that now. I have restarted my device already. I guess I'll give it a few more minutes, worst case scenario I'd have to uninstall and reinstall whole game and....I can....but.....yeah, wait a few minutes....
It usually takes a little time to show up but will be there eventually.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Steam appears to have a similar issue - there is no update listed but it says to update.

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta, F.Trunks, R.Braun, CauliflaTheMighty, Raingeta,Ultra Ego Vegeta
Platform
Android, PC
I am on Android and getting update app but nothing in play store thought wasn't a full build but then I see a screen that looks like one

Attachments

Reactions: Freya sensei
  • Sadx1

Slaybelle

Lumineer
Platform
iOS
Late on a Friday and waiting on the app store means we might be waiting a while. Just got cowns from sale and didn't get a chance to use them. Bummer about exploiters mucking things up.

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
I am uninstalling and reinstalling it on my tablet as an experiment. I got stuck at 15%, had to cancel, trying again now.

Reactions: Good2DBone
  • Likex1

Slaybelle

Lumineer
Platform
iOS
We need a hotfix for the hotfix if there is nothing to actually download so we don't get redirected to the app store. Thank you otters!

Lill

Adventurer
Characters
Lillita, Lill, Lita, Lill07, Lill83, Lil83, Lill2020
Platform
PC
We are a few in EU1 atm, and all on PC, so SAC is all ok.

SChippp

Wizard
Platform
Android
Same I can't update either.

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
Uninstalling and reinstalling does not work, it just brings up the same update available screen when I try to run it.

SChippp

Wizard
Platform
Android
Hi, Everyone,

Because of an exploit, we will be rebooting the servers shortly with a fix. This is not a full server build, just a hotfix, so servers will only be down for about ten or fifteen minutes. We will run a system message on all servers alerting you first.

Thank you for your patience. (And for those of you who engaged in the exploit, you will be banned.) ;)
Who or what was this exploit?? That seems like something serious if they're going to ban people for it wow. Maybe it was something to do with getting free crowns or something because last time I logged on there was a sale on crowns. I was going to buy some but I can't login now because it says I need update but in Google play store there is no update available unfortunately. Oh well thanks for updating us Developers so I know it's not just my Android phone and it's an actual game issue! I hope you fix soon I've been so sick I haven't been able to play very much and I'm just now starting to feel a little better lol. Thanks either way!