Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
All Secret Santa Gifts on every server have now been given out. :D

Absolutely NONE OF THIS would have been possible, were it not for the amazing team of volunteers who make up the VH Event Committee! A huge, huge, thanks to these devoted players who put an awful lot of time and work into this event for the community. ❤

They rock. And I know I owe them my sincere thanks.

Cheers, all!

Seawolf

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android
Thank you to Sarah and the event group. You are all a big part of what makes this community the best in any game ever. Thank you to my secret Santa as well. Your kind, generous words meant more then I could ever explain. I feel privileged to a part of this incredible community. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Reactions: Zazie and Shyama
  • Likex1
  • Lovex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
Canot wait to logon after work to see what I got, thank you!

Nadiria

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS
I got the best gifts, from the very person I would have picked for my Secret Santa if I could! :love: (Still doing my happy dance over here!)

Thank you again to all who work so hard behind the scenes to make everything so much fun for the rest of us!

Merry Christmas, & Happiest Holidays to my entire V&H family!

Darknesses

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
I feel bad that at level 16 i sent 2 emails but items did not match up with what i wish i had to send.. i sooo wish to send more... or matts
I got 3 sockets and 3 awsome experience turkeys..such a PERFECT Gift

Erior

Drakata
Characters
Erior
Platform
Android
Excuse me, i sent my present to SnowmanStan, but still have not received my SS gift. I sent it on December 16, in time, indicating the name of the character to whom the gift was intended. Please deal with the confusion, i hope the gift comes and i get mine. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
My secret Santa didn't reveal so I just wanted to give them a big "thank you"! 😊

Reactions: Zazie and Nadiria
  • Likex2

Vyn

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
Android
My Secret Santa didn't reveal themselves, don't worry you don't need to reveal yourself, but I just wanted to send a thank you, so to my Secret Santa for Ravenspire in US3...
Thank you so much for my gifts, 💕 I really love them! I know they'll help me a lot as I skill and train up! I hope you have a safe, but still amazingly fun, New Year's Eve! I wish you nothing but happiness
in the year ahead! Thank you again for my wonderful gifts ☺

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
A big thank you to my Secret Santa as well. (I didn't reveal myself in the message I included with the gift. I'll do that later, after I'm back home again from vacation and settled in again with the regular routine.) :)

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1