IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Everything in the Christmas shop is either account or soul bound. Could you please (specify which items)? In my experience anything I've ever bought in the shop has been either soul or account bound. I have never seen anything tradable.
You do not have to send item shop items. You can gather from wild nodes and collect the things like luckiniums, gralla seed, scornyx, those items are highly prized and most players would be happy to get some. It's more the spirit of giving, not the value of the items.

Give something you'd like to get, maybe a few stacks of gathers, some hp or mana potions, it is really up to you.

Reactions: SouLRebeL1986 and Zazie
  • Likex2

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Everything in the Christmas shop is either account or soul bound. Could you please (specify which items)? In my experience anything I've ever bought in the shop has been either soul or account bound. I have never seen anything tradable.
In theory all items from the item shop are tradeable, but due to hackers in the past there are a few requirements.
- You must be on the Stand Alone Client, on PC. (No steam, no android, no ios)
- You must have bought crowns with real money at least once on that account
- You must have at least one toon at lvl 40, or who has been lvl 40 before a rebirth
- I think those were the requirements

if you miss any of those requirements those item shop items will be soulbound or account bound.

Reactions: SouLRebeL1986 and Zazie
  • Likex2

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
In theory all items from the item shop are tradeable, but due to hackers in the past there are a few requirements.
- You must have at least one toon at lvl 40, or who has been lvl 40 before a rebirth

if you miss any of those requirements those item shop items will be soulbound or account bound.
Just for clarification - the platform requirement (PC/SAC only) is specifically due to restrictions we have to abide by. Apple for instance does not allow tradable items purchased with real money, so even if hackers were not a concern it would still be impossible for us to make Item Shop items tradable on iOS.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Ohhh right. It came pretty much in one big happy package so the details are a bit flurry

Citizen
Characters
Karma, Boot
Platform
Steam
Just for clarification - the platform requirement (PC/SAC only) is specifically due to restrictions we have to abide by. Apple for instance does not allow tradable items purchased with real money, so even if hackers were not a concern it would still be impossible for us to make Item Shop items tradable on iOS.
This also true for Steam?

Thank you

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I should have asked this sooner... would Xinxen Carp be a welcomed gift?
Carp (when they're opened) contain COG coins (always useful!) and swim speed potions (which are incredibly useful in a few of the new lvl 90-95 zones.) Higher level carps yield more COG coins, but with COG coins, every little bit helps. Same thing is true of luckiniums -- Higher level ones have more charges, but all work the same. :)

Reactions: OceansDancing
  • Likex1

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
This also true for Steam?

Thank you
No - in the case of Steam, trading of shop items is disabled to prevent exploits. Before, players would buy a ton of crowns, spend it on items that are traded away, then get refunds on the purchased crowns as a deliberate scamming tactic. I won't go into the details for obvious reasons, but essentially the only way to prevent these exploits have been to simply disable trading of shop items through Steam accounts.

Citizen
Characters
Karma, Boot
Platform
Steam
Thank you for the quick reply.

Best regards

SouLRebeL1986

Priestess
Characters
SouLRebeL1986 SouLxRebeL1986
Platform
Android
You do not have to send item shop items. You can gather from wild nodes and collect the things like luckiniums, gralla seed, scornyx, those items are highly prized and most players would be happy to get some. It's more the spirit of giving, not the value of the items.

Give something you'd like to get, maybe a few stacks of gathers, some hp or mana potions, it is really up to you.
Thanks for the ideas, and that totally makes sense I get it. However I don't have time to do all that unfortunately. So my best solution is using the shop.

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

SouLRebeL1986

Priestess
Characters
SouLRebeL1986 SouLxRebeL1986
Platform
Android

I see thanks for clarifying. So my two issues are I am on Android and I also do not have any toons 40 or higher.

Tassel2

Hunter
Platform
PC
I need to speak to a coordinator. I have an account change & need to know how to send my secret santa gift to the Elf person

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
I need to speak to a coordinator. I have an account change & need to know how to send my secret santa gift to the Elf person
Feel free to PM me or anyone else on the event committee. Include your server, former character, current character and any other information.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone,

Just a quick update: we are bumping up the schedule a tad to give Santa's little helpers more time to distribute the gifts. So starting today, December 19th, some players will begin receiving their gifts. Players still have until December 21 to send their gifts in though!

All gifts will have been sent out by end of night on December 23rd. So please don't officially worry until December 24th if you have not received your gift. (But you will have, so there's nothing to worry about anyway.) ;)

Nadiria

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS
Ok, so we buy crowns, THEN we buy items with said crowns, problem solved?

So if you meet those requirements, then it should be problem solved!