Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
Oh I have a wish list that goes from my beak to my toes and everyone of all levels would flap about.. MOTES! SUPPLIES!! CORNS!!!
(just to drop a few hints to those of you who have that capped player)

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Registration for this event is now closed! (The on-line form is no longer accepting responses.)

Part two comes next: All registered players will receive emails telling them who they are a Secret Santa for, and which event character to send their gifts to. :)

AprilRayne

Priestess
Characters
Snowlilly, AprilRayne
Platform
Android, PC
when should we start to worry, if we haven't yet received an in-game mail.

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
No alts. You may only register one time for the event. This ensures that when we randomly shuffle all of the names, players won’t be assigned their own alts as Secret Santas. However, if you play on multiple servers, you may register on more than one server.
THIS ^^
It seems a LOT of people have missed this line in the rules for this event.

If you registered with all your alts and their dogs and whatnot. That's all on you then. You risk becoming the Secret Santa for one of your own toons.

Reactions: CaraLox and IrishElf
  • Wowx1
  • Hahax1

Roselda

Great Adventurer
Characters
Roselda, Rozelda
Platform
PC
I'm confused. I got 2 different emails, each giving the name of a different player that I'm Secret Santa for. The second one said there was a correction in the event character to send the presents to, and that everything else was the same. But it included the name of a level 25 hunter. The first gave me a level 53 shaman. So which one am I Secret Santa for???

Warlord TN

Mighty Warrior
Platform
Android, PC
i sent the mail with the gifts today without reading this post but now i have found out that i should've send the mail starting tomorrow hehehe so are the gifts lost or it's still count as a gift? please someone answer me i feel so stupid right now :cry::cry:

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
i sent the mail with the gifts today without reading this post but now i have found out that i should've send the mail starting tomorrow hehehe so are the gifts lost or it's still count as a gift? please someone answer me i feel so stupid right now :cry::cry:
No worries, the gifts will not be lost and still count.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Monday will be the 16th here. I will have lost 2 days of gifting...
Im not saying Monday is the day you get your person, just that that is the day you should start worrying because by then all info should be sent out

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Im not saying Monday is the day you get your person, just that that is the day you should start worrying because by then all info should be sent out
My point was that those who have not gotten their mail yet are already worrying. Monday is a late date to 'start' worrying.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
My point was that those who have not gotten their mail yet are already worrying. Monday is a late date to 'start' worrying.
Nah not really, EC people got stuff to do too, it's a lot of mailsending to fit in one day. And you got about a week

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
As of right now, all registered players have been sent emails. However, there were some players with misspelled names or maybe it was just fun to register with fake names, I don't know. But if we couldn't find you, you did not get an email.

On EU1, six players could not be located.
On US1, two players could not be located.

If you registered for the event, and did not receive an email, please post on this thread. Thanks.

Reactions: Darknesses
  • Likex1
Platform
PC
PD on US2 did not receive a mail :)
Scratch that...so used to PD....Priest Daimheach on US2 did not receive a mail.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
PD on US2 did not receive a mail :)
Scratch that...so used to PD....Priest Daimheach on US2 did not receive a mail.
well, that’s it good, moderator.... did an elf misspell your name? 😝

SouLRebeL1986

Priestess
Characters
SouLRebeL1986 SouLxRebeL1986
Platform
Android
Any you can trade (different per player) and that are below the value of 50 crowns
Everything in the Christmas shop is either account or soul bound. Could you please (specify which items)? In my experience anything I've ever bought in the shop has been either soul or account bound. I have never seen anything tradable.