Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I sent in a bug report last night after noticing that my screen shakes after every time my lightning warrior uses her Charge feat (along with every time my shadow priest detonates all her DOT's at once, though the screen hadn't been shaking after that for many months!) The shaking screen quickly gives me a headache. I hadn't even realized that it hadn't been happening on my shadow priest until after this patch. Didn't miss the visual effect one bit!

Reactions: Kaydee
  • Likex1

Concinus

Grand Priestess
Characters
Tindra Silvertass
Platform
Steam
Mine shakes every time the unstable spell (forgotten its name) kicks in on my shadow priest - I love that. Best thing ever when in big fights and everything explodes and the visuals really convey that.

Reactions: Mutsie
  • Likex1

Kaydee

Squirrel
Characters
Kaydee, Ziyal, and "InCognito"
Platform
PC
I've never liked the shaky screen thing, very disorienting, and it makes me feel ill, esp if there are also a lot of flashing lights. 🤪 😵 🤢

Reactions: Sinjin and Zazie
  • Likex1
  • Hahax1

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
New thing for me. Hate it. Makes me a little sick. Have to take a lot more breaks

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
I used to see it while playing a shadow priest or when grouped with an earthquake shaman... now it‘s about every 7 seconds when grouped with anyone. Please make it staaaaaaaahp!

Reactions: Firebird and Zazie
  • Likex2

Concinus

Grand Priestess
Characters
Tindra Silvertass
Platform
Steam
They should add it as optional under settings like the other visual effects - that way everyone is happy.

Reactions: Kaydee and Zazie
  • Likex2