Dalmaria

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Dalmaria, Temera, Serutag
Platform
PC, Steam
Hello US2 friends!

The Forerunners are dipping our toe into hosting a server-wide event with fun little diddy called: Saturday Night Slayfest! This event will happen of course on Saturday Night at 8:30pm EST.

The jist of the event is to run three different dungeon runs at different times based on levels. We all know that the dungeon is scaled to be as difficult as the level of players in the zone. So why not have a dungeon run with only a certain lvl of players running the dungeon?

Starting at 8:30 pm EST we'll have 95-70 lvls running Heroic Halls of Salvation.
Starting at 9:30 pm EST we'll have 69-50 lvls running Heroic Halls of Salvation.
Starting at 10:30 pm EST we'll have 49-30 lvls running Heroic Halls of Salvation.

Times are tentative as we don't know how long each dungeon run will take to run. While one group is running the dungeon the rest can be running elders while they wait for their turn.

We hope to see everyone there as we know that we will need a wide range of classes to be able to successfully run the dungeon. Any questions, comments, or suggestions please ask Dalmaria!

Reactions: Joleen and Greer
  • Likex1
  • Lovex1

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
I think the event is great! I'll try to be there next Sat if I can to join in on the fun!

We all know that the dungeon is scaled to be as difficult as the level of players in the zone. So why not have a dungeon run with only a certain lvl of players running the dungeon?
Not sure I understand the point here... dungeons are scaled for each individual. The dungeon is currently "level 105", so what it does is scale UP all players to level 105. I don't know exactly how that's done behind the scenes, but I think it's something like just multiplying all your effects by X.

Could still be fun to run with folks closer to your level!

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
It would be interesting to see if we get better results by running these zones with similarly leveled players! I'll TRY to make this, evening runs are harder for me, but, I'm putting my bells on!