Theodosius

Wizard
Characters
Ragoul Rephat
Platform
iOS
I have used at least 5 rezzies on accident. if you die while attacking (using quick slots on the right side), the death screen flashes and, because you were attacking, you tap the resurrect button without even knowing it.
This seems to be a major problem when you are one shotted (ala Empowered ladder bosses). You don’t see a dwindling health bar so have no idea you’re about to die.
Can the resurrect button be moved? Or add a confirmation window? I’m playing on iPhone.

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
I just keep res items in my vault unless I plan to use them because of this. There really needs to be a confirmation check.

Reactions: Jolon and Theodosius
  • Likex2

Angelina

Squirrel
Platform
Android
I have used at least 5 rezzies on accident. if you die while attacking (using quick slots on the right side), the death screen flashes and, because you were attacking, you tap the resurrect button without even knowing it.
This seems to be a major problem when you are one shotted (ala Empowered ladder bosses). You don’t see a dwindling health bar so have no idea you’re about to die.
Can the resurrect button be moved? Or add a confirmation window? I’m playing on iPhone.
This is made especially for your convenience.In order that you could instantly buy and use resurrection. xD

Reactions: Theodosius
  • Likex1

Jolon

Adventurer
Characters
Jolon, Jenalya
Platform
iOS
This particular mobile issue and my irritation when inadvertently using Voltan’s resurrects made me put any remaining rezzie items in my vault and refuse to pay for future rezzies.

Reactions: Angelina
  • Likex1