Daniel Fortesque

Adventurer
Characters
Zarok, Megwynne
Platform
PC
Last edited
The bug with Lord Pyrrus is also affecting priests and wizzies, not just warriors. LOL (I don't think it's discriminating any one class over the others!) :p
Oh, good to know, my bad! :) then this bug it can be related to aggro.

This was the bug that was fixed! According to the patch notes, you weren't supposed to be able to run away from the spider and ent attacks. It seems it "broke" a lot of other bosses.
yes, i had read it, but the problem is that their attack works before they come near to me... I can understand spiders, i've always endured them but the ents that block me even before i come close seems too much! (in Oblivion of course -Edit: but now that i'm thinking, that's the way it should be) :ROFLMAO:

Kellieann

Wizard
Characters
Kellieann, Charlie, Shelliean
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
I haven't tried defeating the 80 elders yet on Us1, am just wanting to know if the bug is effecting the same elders with Aoe on this server like some of the others?

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
We are trying to figure it out. It's a bit hard when you are in a fight to figure out what's going wrong. So everyone is just posting observations.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Removing ‘fizzle’ definitely had an effect on mobs whose attacks you could outrun (ent, spiders, sylph, fibi, pixi, etc.). It shouldn’t have had any affect to mobs whose attack was fixed in location (ground effect fire runes, lord p’s stone effect, etc), but it surely has.

The 85 elder ice also do more dmg again. We get around it by having more health, but it’s back to 2-ticks-dead territory again if you’re doing them at-level.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Removing ‘fizzle’ definitely had an effect on mobs whose attacks you could outrun (ent, spiders, sylph, fibi, pixi, etc.). It shouldn’t have had any affect to mobs whose attack was fixed in location (ground effect fire runes, lord p’s stone effect, etc), but it surely has.

The 85 elder ice also do more dmg again. We get around it by having more health, but it’s back to 2-ticks-dead territory again if you’re doing them at-level.
I died twice on Hal at 85 elders last night both at the ice elder (can’t remember his name) 🤦🏼‍♀️ Needless to say it was a bit embarrassing being lvl 95 haha. Both times it was just before he died I know the second time I wasn’t in the ice nor had aggro at that point.
Also I had removed myself from party so others could be in it. So that could be apart of it.

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
I just helped with Lord P earlier today, and when his circle appeared I angled away and ran, not backed up. I made it half way across the platform and was well away from him and still got stoned. This happened several times. It seems if he is targeting you, you will get turned to stone, no matter what. One semi bright note, Liberty drams seem to really help reduce the duration.
Same here.. But once everyone died and we started again he died quickly without spawning adds. He did stone anyone who was tanking him but when I would cure he would target someone else to stone... Be happy you haven't gone to Artair.. he is insane. I am at the point I think Otters should automatically add 4 ressies to your bags when you die at him because if you want to kill him it will take at least 4 ressies.

Neia

Warrior
Royal Guardian
Characters
Neia
Platform
PC
add dumpy donalda to the list: must be confusing for noobs :)
I added her, thanks.
(For those who wonder, her special attack don't OS; it stuns and deals some damage. She is still doable but harder than what she should be)

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Yes, lvl 85's were done successfully on US1, thank you for fixing them!

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1