Neia

Warrior
Royal Guardian
Characters
Neia
Platform
PC
Last edited
I already bugreported that, but it shouldn't hurt to post this here.
-Everyone in the zone will get hit (normal behavior)
-The one with the aggro will always get hit, even if he try to dodge or run far away from the zone.

Pyrrus can stone me even if I'm far from him.

I stunned Artair, but was still hurt (and killed) by the 2 fire runes that were around.

Here's a non-exhaustive list of Elders to avoid if you can:
The Malicious Miscreant (red circle)
Mutagen (red circle)
Lord Pyrrus (stone attack)
Artair (fire runes)
Beathag (turn everyone to 1hp then attack)
Belxur (ice runes)

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Definitely doesn't hurt to post here as well as bug reporting it. That's a really strange and random bug. Thanks for the heads-up!

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Beethag seems bugged, too. I went in there and she turns everyone's HP to 1, even the main aggro. Then she just has to poke you once and you die.

First time I went in there, someone stunned her and I thought that was why she did it, but second time, nobody stunned and it still happened.

So, different bug, but still crazy!

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Also, Artair's thing doesn't appear to be his AoE that's causing a problem, it's just his attacks are ENORMOUS! He was hitting harder than any of the lvl 95 elders hit.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Wowx1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
So, I remember the elders/bounties/mobs were buffed/jacked up a couple updates ago, is that when all this happened?

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
No this seems fairly recent. I've fought Artair not too long ago (2 or so weeks?) and all was fine. A couple days back though he was causing problems so I came to help. He dropped my health from 100% to 0% in a few seconds flat once he started spawning his fire runes.

Neia

Warrior
Royal Guardian
Characters
Neia
Platform
PC
With this bug, runes can hit you anywhere in the room, and they keep attacking until they disappear, even if you reset Artair. Each rune deal about 12k500 dmg* every 2 seconds (reduced only by your magic protection).
10 runes do 125k dmg* on 1 player every 2s... 20 runes, and that's about 250k dmg* every 2s.
*Numbers estimated at 0% magic protection. Reduce the number above by your own stats. (tests result are between 12562,724 and 12572,3473 dmg for 1 rune)

Mutagen and Lord P. are still doable (just be sure to not outaggro the tank, and heal/cure him when needed). But Artair, I don't see how to beat him: the more you are, the faster you die.

Let's hope this will be fixed soon.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Yep I wasn’t even standing in the fire and died very quickly the last time I fought him. Which caused me to miss his death. No credit for him. I couldn’t see fire on the ground near me (butI saw a few away from me). But I have that thing turned off for effects so I thought maybe that was why. I was standing in fire but couldn’t see it. I was moving around trying to stay alive and literally died in like 5 seconds. It was weird.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
With this bug, runes can hit you anywhere in the room, and they keep attacking until they disappear, even if you reset Artair. Each rune deal about 12k500 dmg* every 2 seconds (reduced only by your magic protection).
10 runes do 125k dmg* on 1 player every 2s... 20 runes, and that's about 250k dmg* every 2s.
*Numbers estimated at 0% magic protection. Reduce the number above by your own stats. (tests result are between 12562,724 and 12572,3473 dmg for 1 rune)

Mutagen and Lord P. are still doable (just be sure to not outaggro the tank, and heal/cure him when needed). But Artair, I don't see how to beat him: the more you are, the faster you die.

Let's hope this will be fixed soon.
This is what I thought was happening. Or the effect setting I had turned off. I didn’t realize it was a bug. Or a possible bug.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Someone posted a screenshot recently showing the final bounty in dungeon.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
I can’t speak to Lord P because when I get stoned, it’s always outside the visible ring (for the better part of a year, not just recently). I always assumed it was because the client and server don’t always agree where I’m standing.

The bugs on the 80s are definitely back post-patch. Someone in Dart asked for help and it took 9 x 95 + 1 x 92 to do Art/Beth. I usually roll about 270k hp and I got insta-gigged all except 1 attempt where it took 2 hits.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I can’t speak to Lord P because when I get stoned, it’s always outside the visible ring (for the better part of a year, not just recently). I always assumed it was because the client and server don’t always agree where I’m standing.
I noticed that if you back up when the ring shows and aren't stopped moving or set when his arm drops, yes you can get stoned. I've seen this for years now. Some think jumping back will clear them but if the last place your toon stepped was inside the ring then you'll get stoned, if your toon doesn't step down before the arm comes down. Also if you still have LP targeted, sometimes your toon will run back in even though you have successfully backed out.

It is a strange dance we must do.

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Ok, fought Artair again today. Still not sure what the deal is with him. He did kill me, he was at 10%, rezzed and was able to finish him off, 2 full heals.

So, very bugged, but I am not sure if it's the fire runes on the ground or his other attacks. He got stunned and while he was stunned, I didn't seem to be taking any damage. Also, towards the beginning when he's not making extra fire runes, also not taking too bad damage, so that makes me think it is the runes.

So, very confusing.

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
I just helped with Lord P earlier today, and when his circle appeared I angled away and ran, not backed up. I made it half way across the platform and was well away from him and still got stoned. This happened several times. It seems if he is targeting you, you will get turned to stone, no matter what. One semi bright note, Liberty drams seem to really help reduce the duration.

Reactions: Allison Wonderland
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
It seems if he is targeting you, you will get turned to stone, no matter what.
That's exactly what I was seeing last night while fighting Lord Pyrrus. Whomever has aggro always gets stoned, regardless of whether they're in the red circle or out of it. (It was quite the team effort to get him killed last night! Two priests (plus another high level wizzie & a hunter), and only the shadow one (who was also at the top of the Threat Output chart) had Cure. Thank goodness for that threat reduction rune on my back-up scepter! (Though I think I was stoned for at least 3-4 minutes of the fight, and that began just before the second set of Generals popped. The timer would go down, and then I'd just get stoned again, since I still had all that aggro built up.)

We got it done eventually!!! :D (The wizzie eventually took aggro while I was stoned, and once I was no longer stoned, I just hit him with a cure after every time LP stoned him, all while carefully watching the Threat Output chart!) LOL

Reactions: PlatinumPlatypus
  • Likex1

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
I think with a liberty dram, you can avoid being perma-stoned even if you are standing in the circle.

Reactions: Lady Dank
  • Likex1

Daniel Fortesque

Adventurer
Characters
Zarok, Megwynne
Platform
PC
This bug occurred when the event zone was removed. I think it's a bug that affects only warriors (at least for pyrrus) if they give the first attack. :(
I also noticed that even Ents and Spiders in Oblivion now can block or slow me even if i am at 5 steps away, it's as if their skills can now be launched... :unsure:

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
I think it's a bug that affects only warriors (at least for pyrrus) if they give the first attack. :(
The bug with Lord Pyrrus is also affecting priests and wizzies, not just warriors. LOL (I don't think it's discriminating any one class over the others!) :p

Reactions: Lady Dank
  • Likex1

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
I also noticed that even Ents and Spiders in Oblivion now can block or slow me even if i am at 5 steps away, it's as if their skills can now be launched... :unsure:
This was the bug that was fixed! According to the patch notes, you weren't supposed to be able to run away from the spider and ent attacks. It seems it "broke" a lot of other bosses.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Iv noticed spiders are a lot harder to kill. I can kill everything else before stun wears off but spiders nopeee. Also the warg howl can get you too, even if your well away from the enemy. I won’t even be in range anymore and it’s howl will still get me to go into combat mode. The spider web I under stand. The howl doesn’t make much sense.