Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Those half keys were on a timer,was that timer reduced in duration?

On two occasions I was told that the timer expired when ,based on my previous experiences,we should have had a lot more of time ahead.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
I think it was the same (5 minutes?), already happened to me the first time the dungeon got big buff. More likely since the dungeon run take much longer nowadays, the key timer felt shorter.

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
Two separate teams on US2 reported THREE MINUTES. Wow! What is happening with these dungeons!?

I really want to do dungeons too. Lately the calls for dungeons on US2 have been either when I'm running my bounties (I try to not leave in the middle of a run bc I don't like the times messed up) or later when my hands are tired and I'm no good to anyone. HOWEVER! I'm not rushing to dungeons until they are at least doable by what I call the 'average' player and not the Sprigs.

I still feel that the dungeons were tweaked up to the level of the highest tier players and not the average, which is unfair to a massive amount of the player base. We have a one-percentile on US2 that can even run dungeons and that 1% is any group that runs with Sprig. We love Sprig! But we cannot have a situation where dungeons are only doable with ONE PERSON present.