Yusha Nasir

Shaman
Characters
Helios Tankian; Helios Furian
Platform
iOS, PC
I would say no to 6 rbs and extended level since I rather prefer a villaging (not housing) update over anything to make it more better. Sigh not my game but just been nice it would get a major update that has a lot of potential and a huge fan base.. for raids I’m just curious if this season has additional tough as nails for heroic levels. Maybe no rezzies are aloud. :D
"Dirt Nap" debuff. No rezzies rofl

Reactions: Ozul
  • Likex1

Jalandra

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Zorlanda, Lenada, Jalandra, Zorlan, Yuju, Queen of Darkness
Platform
iOS, PC, Steam
If I’m not mistaken we are now in week 7 of the current EZ. with three big things on the horizon raids, housing and grinchita. it’s entirely possible the devs want all 3 done before years end (pretty sure they have said this between streams and forum posts) but that’s a lot of work and maybe unrealistic. Personally I think we can afford to postpone raids till next year so the housing upgrade can be finished, however if that is still too far off and can’t be achieved then maybe the raids are the better thing to push through. Either way one thing before years end is better than over promising and ending up with nothing.
I'm all for deferring any new content or bringing back raids or having another event until the lag issue is sorted. Since the devs started trying to improve it, it has got a lot worse. It is now worse than it was before any fixes were tried!

Reactions: Ozul and Carly
  • Likex2

Carly

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Characters
MeliJan
Platform
iOS, PC
I'm all for deferring any new content or bringing back raids or having another event until the lag issue is sorted. Since the devs started trying to improve it, it has got a lot worse. It is now worse than it was before any fixes were tried!
This 100%!!! No matter what some say, lag is not and should never be a “feature” of the game. Its hard to get excited about upcoming updates knowing won’t be able to enjoy it with all the lag 😩.

• Likex1

Xii

Last edited by a moderator
Hi, Everyone,

There has been A LOT of talk and speculation as to when players can expect the next season of Raids to arrive! So please know, and spread the word, that you will not have to wait until 2023. 😉

Our target date for Season 5 of Raids is: early November 2022!

:)
Relic drops still not fixed? Why rare in heroics and legend in gold. Fix stuff that matters rather than changing objective locations (failing on that too btw) and some new mobs and calling it a new season..

Dont understand the long downtime of raids when its the same with some small additions that could be done in 30min downtime patch. Atleast let me get relics back in decent time and not 1000 raids.

Attachments

• Likex1

Cosmickitty

Bog Frog
Platform
iOS
I think the relics have always been random.... Higher probability of higher relics the higher the raid... that I'm fine with. It's the legendary soulbound gear that is almost never the right subclass that bothers me. If you cant set to a specific subclass please at least unbind it. That way we can trade with someone who is that subclass.

Reactions: Renaiss, Tareco and Ozul
  • Likex3

Ozul

Citizen
Platform
iOS
I think the relics have always been random.... Higher probability of higher relics the higher the raid... that I'm fine with. It's the legendary soulbound gear that is almost never the right subclass that bothers me. If you cant set to a specific subclass please at least unbind it. That way we can trade with someone who is that subclass.
Xi is mentioning why are relics still rare in the heroic or higher levels of raid when it should be epic/legendary at the very least.. which unfortunately has been an issue a lot of the times. Must be some mad science to the rng reasoning to this relic problem for higher raids.

I do agree on the soulbound gear for the different class to your toon is still happening and would be good to just to unbind it!

Reactions: Tareco
  • Likex1

Heisi

Adventurer
Platform
Steam
Relic drops still not fixed? Why rare in heroics and legend in gold. Fix stuff that matters rather than changing objective locations (failing on that too btw) and some new mobs and calling it a new season..

Dont understand the long downtime of raids when its the same with some small additions that could be done in 30min downtime patch. Atleast let me get relics back in decent time and not 1000 raids.
I totally agree with Xii on this topic. I was lucky enough yesterday to be handed all 3 rewards in blue-quality (relic, daily, weekly) for Catacomb H6 !
How is that even possible ? That just doesn't feel right and simply ruins the fun of running Raids. After almost 30 minutes of a hard raid you shouldn't be rewarded with useless soulbound rare stuff. Players that run heroic raids don't need rare stuff.
The relics, daily and weekly rewards are soulbound anyway so do the Devs think it is really too much to reward the players with 1 epic+ stuff as weekly reward for a heroic raid once every 6 days ?? Come on... something must change hopefully next season. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Ozul

Citizen
Platform
iOS
I totally agree with Xii on this topic. I was lucky enough yesterday to be handed all 3 rewards in blue-quality (relic, daily, weekly) for Catacomb H6 !
How is that even possible ? That just doesn't feel right and simply ruins the fun of running Raids. After almost 30 minutes of a hard raid you shouldn't be rewarded with useless soulbound rare stuff. Players that run heroic raids don't need rare stuff.
The relics, daily and weekly rewards are soulbound anyway so do the Devs think it is really too much to reward the players with 1 epic+ stuff as weekly reward for a heroic raid once every 6 days ?? Come on... something must change hopefully next season. :rolleyes:
Im in the heroic tiers for my 95 warrior and I haven’t been giving one legendary or celestial relic at all! I kind of agree that the daily, weekly and heroic level rewards need to improve! It’s sad when ya do over 120 raids and not one legendary relic my way.

Have to agree on what ya said!

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Well the problem has always been where the “roof“ is. In this case celestial relics. There low drop rates are the only thing that rewards the extreme efforts of those that wanna run 400+ heroics. So if the minimum is increased this won’t change anything except the nature of the complaints lol.

Good news is relics even celestial ones have very little impact on our toons bad news is if players start to figure this out they will lose what little motivation they have to run heroics (why bother when a 15 man plat cat is just as challenging and helps more people get rewards?)

honestly I think a better idea is to add a ducats reward to heroics (1 per heroic lvl or even 1 for every few lvls) and then increase the range of rewards available in the ducat shop. I suggest having red darrig keys there (all ready have cross over from there anyway) they can be pretty expensive but it just gives us another outlet for the ducats that won’t erode and become worthless after a season. Might need to remove ducats from the crown shop with this so as not to allow a pay to gamble option.

Reactions: Dawnfire
  • Likex1

GoGoGadget

Servant of Mallok
Characters
GoGoGadgetGo
Platform
Android, PC
Make heroics same as other tiers. Every 5 runs of heroics tier you get a extra reward. Run 5x heroic 1s and you open heroic 2 and so on. That would keep it interesting and atleast if each time you get a legendary piece of gear or at minimum legendary relic it makes it worth the effort.

Reactions: Heisi
  • Likex1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Make heroics same as other tiers. Every 5 runs of heroics tier you get a extra reward. Run 5x heroic 1s and you open heroic 2 and so on. That would keep it interesting and atleast if each time you get a legendary piece of gear or at minimum legendary relic it makes it worth the effort.
Will it keep it interesting? that’s my point. so you get your legendary relics a lot sooner but find yourself in the same spot “I’ve run all these heroics and still don’t have any celestials just these poxy legendary ones” the only reason legendary’s are coveted is because they are rare the second there made common they lose there value and are now viewed the same way as epics “not good enough”.

it’s tricky business to reward anything that increases player power even a little bit as it pretty much forces content to need to be harder to keep things interesting and there has been way too much resistance over stuff like this already. I’m all for more rewards but not for increasing player power as it just affects way too much of the game so vanity rewards are just a flat out better option (outfits,toys,mounts) than giving op players (the only people who run heroics) better gear.

an alternative idea would be to increase the monetisation of heroic raids so that it can be a viable alternative to grinding plenties for those who want to make some money through combat to get the value up I’m guessing they will need to reward way more gold than the devs would be comfortable with though, as they never like the fact that some players can run a lot in a day but to be honest I never understood this “warped logic” as plenties are always there and we can always make a lot if we put effort in.